What's new

Bic? How does it compare against Astra or GSB?

Great to hear it worked out well for you!!

One thing I forgot to mention is that the orange tuck BIC is more sensitive in blade forward razors, such as my daily go-to, the blackbird.

For me, the yellow and orange are like day and night.
I have a yellow tuck and I will compare with the orange after I get some shaves with the last one.

Reactions: nav
Bic Chrome platinum blades work well with my King C Gillette razor.
Definitely one of the most YMMV blades I'm thinking then, because from everything I've read the KCG razor is either extremely close to or the exact same geometry as the DE89/R89 and it just doesn't agree with me with that geometry

I’ve used GSB for a few years now. Currently trying to finish the last 85 blades. I tried 50 of the ASTRA SPs, have 50 left.
Went through several tucks of KAIs, TREETS anything I don’t particularly like or enjoy I pass off to my father in law, not in a bad way. But I will be ordering at least 100 BICs when I have room available.

Just finished testing a couple of BIC CP blades. Two blades 6 shaves each. I have to say that it is a very sharp blade. I cannot compare it to Feather since I have not used one yet. Longevity seems to be excellent. I easily could have gone 12 shaves on each blades without flinching. It does seem to be a bit razor sensitive like some have mentioned above. Rough? I think that would depend on the razor. This is my take on the BIC CP. Great blade though in the razors where it worked.

Top Bottom