What's new

Best soaps with minimal/no packaging

This soap comes as seen here, in paper and a wooden bowl.

1691081082810.png

@swellcat - FYI - Hawaiian Shaving Co. closed it's doors last year. Although it does seem that remaining stock is available at portlandrazorco.com and pastuer.

Might be nice to try some at $15/puck, but if you fall in love with any of them you might not be able to get more for too much longer.

Last edited:
Kent is out of stock on the tallow refills. I forget if mine were shipped with any plastic packaging.
Isn't is just the "tallow" version that is discontinued?

Looks like they found 7 more at the time of posting: Luxury Shaving Soap Refill - SB2 | Kent Brushes - https://kentbrushes.com/collections/mens-shaving-cream/products/luxury-shaving-soap-refill-sb2
I thought I read that they would not be selling the Newer Formulation; at least partly due to incorrect labeling.

Mine came packaged in paper within a cardboard box.
If I needed another hair brush, I would certainly tack on a couple pucks to my order.

If I remember correctly TOBS Sandalwood refill pucks come wrapped in wax paper inside of a light cardboard box and Scheermonnik soaps come in tins inside of a similar cardboard box. Been a long time since I’ve ordered these, so packaging may have changed. I like them both very much! 🖖🏼

If I remember correctly TOBS Sandalwood refill pucks come wrapped in wax paper inside of a light cardboard box and Scheermonnik soaps come in tins inside of a similar cardboard box. Been a long time since I’ve ordered these, so packaging may have changed. I like them both very much! 🖖🏼
They do come wrapped in wax paper and thin cardboard, indeed. I found one puck in my stack today, which, if I remember correctly, I ordered somewhere in January of February this year.

I will give a vote to Razorock pucks. They now come shrink wrapped and not in the small tubs.

I saw that Fendrihan also sells soap pucks that appear to be just wrapped and not in tubs. Have never used so cant comment on performance.

Be well
Jay

Yes both razorock “what the puck”, and fendrihan has good performance that lathers easily, with scents that smell good!

Cyril r. Salter lavender hard soap is excellent on all points. Just takes a lot of water like DR Harris soaps.

Top Bottom