What's new

BEST Black Friday deals?

I've probably ordered from Pasteur's at least 5 times prior to the September debacle and always received my orders but never once did I get a order confirmation and even after calling customer service (I wonder if I was speaking to Leandro those times as well?) they never saw my order by name, address, email or phone number. I looked back to my old orders to find the date of order and the amount and the customer service was able to see the order for the amount but nothing was showing up as in my account, but he manually went through orders for that specific date and found my order. It was like this on other orders as well. He said he'd make some changes to my account so I'd be getting the order and shipment confirmations from now on. I don't think I've ordered since then and now I'm not able to order. The last order I successfully placed was the Henson +++ AL13 from them back in June/July when it was first released. One day the box just showed up but never had any info of order or shipment. Very odd considering the sheer volume of the stuff I order online, it is ONLY this place that seems this discombobulated and this isn't some small mom-pop hole in the wall shop, they ship high volumes of stuff. WEIRD.
This sounds like a Brick & Mortar store, that stumbled into on-line mail order. Lots of places have done that, some better than others, but they seem to have botched up some pretty basic protocols.

The whole PAA closeout deal they had back in September is what led up to this. There were 10-15 back and forth emails to which the end result was him cancelling my order and I told him after all this BS to NOT cancel the order, he just ignored my request. This was the sale where you had to email your request for the products and they would then email you an invoice. All well and good but the items would go out of stock by the time he would email back and then I would add replacement items to which would get sold out or other items that were in stock were sold out from under me as I am expecting the email is reserving the items. Then even after a few hiccups there, he sends an invoice without individual pricing, just a total price. I add up the prices individually on my end and there was a price difference where he was charging $10-$15 more than what I added up and he wasn't applying the discount. After mentioning this he wouldn't say "Sorry for the mistake, yes you are correct, I added up the items incorrectly." I would just get a flippant, "updated" response. Then the whole ordeal of me having to reset my account password 10 times before I could access this special invoice he had for me. Then when I get the invoice in my account, it's a different price than what his email showed. All around I thought he was scamming me and I made that clear to how f-ed up this whole order process was. I did finally get the paypal payment to work, but once he saw my email he cancelled the order and sent in for a refund. I told him not to but he just gave me the finger figuratively. This was the same Leandro Burgos "customer service manager" that is "investigating" this issue of me not being able to check out on the Pasteur site. I don't think there is a way to do a guest checkout on the Pasteur site in order to order anonymously to get around this Leandro Burgos *****.
Stayed away from that deal because of the way it was conducted, e-mail as opposed to order-management software. Thought to myself, "there's too much that can go wrong with this" and, unfortunately, appears that I was right.

This sounds like a Brick & Mortar store, that stumbled into on-line mail order. Lots of places have done that, some better than others, but they seem to have botched up some pretty basic protocols.
That's pretty much the case. I'm convinced that Pasteur's pulls items off the shelves of their retail store(s) to fulfill orders. That said, they seem to do a pretty good job, but then we have this.

That's pretty much the case. I'm convinced that Pasteur's pulls items off the shelves of their retail store(s) to fulfill orders. That said, they seem to do a pretty good job, but then we have this.

Pasteur's has a meetup next Saturday, maybe someone here could go and ask. And post pics of the meetup! I'd love to go, plus they will have giveaways!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The whole PAA closeout deal they had back in September is what led up to this. There were 10-15 back and forth emails to which the end result was him cancelling my order and I told him after all this BS to NOT cancel the order, he just ignored my request. This was the sale where you had to email your request for the products and they would then email you an invoice. All well and good but the items would go out of stock by the time he would email back and then I would add replacement items to which would get sold out or other items that were in stock were sold out from under me as I am expecting the email is reserving the items. Then even after a few hiccups there, he sends an invoice without individual pricing, just a total price. I add up the prices individually on my end and there was a price difference where he was charging $10-$15 more than what I added up and he wasn't applying the discount. After mentioning this he wouldn't say "Sorry for the mistake, yes you are correct, I added up the items incorrectly." I would just get a flippant, "updated" response. Then the whole ordeal of me having to reset my account password 10 times before I could access this special invoice he had for me. Then when I get the invoice in my account, it's a different price than what his email showed. All around I thought he was scamming me and I made that clear to how f-ed up this whole order process was. I did finally get the paypal payment to work, but once he saw my email he cancelled the order and sent in for a refund. I told him not to but he just gave me the finger figuratively. This was the same Leandro Burgos "customer service manager" that is "investigating" this issue of me not being able to check out on the Pasteur site. I don't think there is a way to do a guest checkout on the Pasteur site in order to order anonymously to get around this Leandro Burgos *****.
"No SOAP for you!"

It's a New York state of mind. I'm pretty sure they just take stuff off the shelf out on display, and or the backroom that ALSO has over the counter drugs and Qtips "all back in there."

AND a pharmacy. I've dealt with pharmacies and pharmacists my whole werkin' life. They make a fortune, and werk their tails off for every penny.

"No SOAP for you!"

It's a New York state of mind. I'm pretty sure they just take stuff off the shelf out on display, and or the backroom that ALSO has over the counter drugs and Qtips "all back in there."

AND a pharmacy. I've dealt with pharmacies and pharmacists my whole werkin' life. They make a fortune, and werk their tails off for every penny.
Funny thing is I was going to order the New York 34th street collaboration soap Pasteurs had when they introduced it with a 20% off coupon a few weeks before Black Friday. You're correct, NO SOUP SOAP FOR ME!!!!!

You're going to need someone to order for you and have it shipped to your house lol!

Their Apricot Pie collaboration by Master Soap Creations is awesome and the Cowboy Spice one is pretty good too.

So in my account order history this is what I’m seeing. A bunch of cancelled orders.

D1715FAF-B220-4868-921A-2E511861BD80.jpeg

Then when I check the order from Nov.20th and Nov.23rd I see the same reason for cancellation:
7406DCB6-5044-4200-BBDA-2F55070EE101.jpeg

114C2DA6-A3FF-4214-8D23-3107AEC5907A.jpeg

Strange huh?

Re: Pasteurs & PAA - Went onsite to their store in midtown NYC a couple of months ago.

Noticed they had just removed their ENTIRE inventory of “PAA” products from their shelves. When I asked the stock clerk about it, he claimed he had no clue what was going on.

Now I read on here about some “blowout” sale on all the PAA products they had?

Anyone know the BACK story behind all this? 🤔

Re: Pasteurs & PAA - Went onsite to their store in midtown NYC a couple of months ago.

Noticed they had just removed their ENTIRE inventory of “PAA” products from their shelves. When I asked the stock clerk about it, he claimed he had no clue what was going on.

Now I read on here about some “blowout” sale on all the PAA products they had?

Anyone know the BACK story behind all this? 🤔
Not sure WHY they got rid of everything, just know they did get rid of everything PAA.

Top Bottom