What's new

BEST Black Friday deals?

Fea-ther,
Fea-ther,
Fea-ther!

Anybody seen another .99/10 deal like last year???? $2.75 is ok but I think they could do better!!

Fea-ther,
Fea-ther,
Fea-ther!

Anybody seen another .99/10 deal like last year???? $2.75 is ok but I think they could do better!!

That was a great deal! I snagged 200.

The Blackland deals are great, they rarely go on sale and 25% off is nice.

Supply has a good deal on their injector razors, essentially a free stand, which equates to about 1/3 off on the SE set.
Now if they would only put the Tradere on sale!😕
But I guess it would have to be in stock for that to happen.
I've been looking at it for like a year and it's never in stock. Wondering if they'll even continue to make them!

I've been looking at it for like a year and it's never in stock. Wondering if they'll even continue to make them!
They did a run fairly recently, unfortunately looks like you missed it. Best bet is WTB

Back in September, I asked Shane about any plans for Tradere SB production/availability before the end of the year. He replied that they would have an update on Tradere soon. So at this point, I guess it depends on one's definition of "soon".

I don't have the money for a Tradere right now anyway, so I guess I'll wait for LRod to finally get one someday, not like it, and put it up for sale at a great price! Hey LRod, I got dibs! :)

Back in September, I asked Shane about any plans for Tradere SB production/availability before the end of the year. He replied that they would have an update on Tradere soon. So at this point, I guess it depends on one's definition of "soon".

I don't have the money for a Tradere right now anyway, so I guess I'll wait for LRod to finally get one someday, not like it, and put it up for sale at a great price! Hey LRod, I got dibs! :)
It was on sale from Blacklands around June 2022

I emailed them right before summer and they said it would be selling in the summertime. I never saw it!
Maybe I missed it!

Top Bottom