What's new

BEST Black Friday deals?

古董木炭商品lv2发售

Attachments

• 1669298978527.png
    1669298978527.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
Italian Barber has their sale up, plus the release of the Razorock SuperSlant at noon ET.
Is there a specific link to find the Black Friday deals? There is no mention of Black Friday at all on their homepage, which is odd as their Instagram and Facebook mention Black Friday.

In years past, Italian Barber always had Black Friday signage on their site directing people to their BF sale items.

Is there a specific link to find the Black Friday deals? There is no mention of Black Friday at all on their homepage, which is odd as their Instagram and Facebook mention Black Friday.

In years past, Italian Barber always had Black Friday signage on their site directing people to their BF sale items.

Their email linked to the Deal of the Day section under the Sale menu

SO… how’d you gents make out this “Black Friday/Cyber Monday?”

As usual, I was inevitably dissapointed by what SOME vendors called “discounts” (“15%?!” Seriously?!), or by what some others were giving away, even at STEEP discounts (um…, no thanks 😕).

I did get TWO great deals, one courtesy of a heads up on this thread from “spacemonkey42” about a sale at Blackland razors (thanks, bro! 👍🏼). Had planned to purchase a Blackland Vector razor at a later date, but with such an ENTICING discount (25% off $230 = $170!), I just had to give in. 😍

Likewise, “Pasteur Pharmacy” in NYC, a smaller, yet worthy competitor to the “big guys,” had WORTHWHILE sales, first with 25% off brushes (ended up getting a “Simpson’s T3” at a good price), and a subsequent 25% sale on everything else (got a soap from Oaken, retail $24, with discount, a sweet $16!), and a toner from Baxter’s at a reduced price, so I’m GOOD. 😊

Please feel free to share your finds, gents.

Thx! 👍🏼🙂

Last edited:
Top Bottom