What's new

Best and worst aftershave purchase

Best: Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood, Dr. Jon's Runaway, Nivea sensitive skin balm (always a go-to especially for irritation), Proraso Red & Green, Clubman Pinaud

Worst: Nivea Deep Comforting (A forum post mentioned a pharmacy was selling it for 75% off, a real steal... but my local pharmacy was only selling it for 20% off. I bought it anyway, but the scent is kinda close to Gillette Cool Wave but not as good). I rarely use it and will probably PIF or trade one day.

Best : B + M Reserve - Cool, WK- King of Oud, Fine AB, Noble Otter - Monarch

Worst: Haven't found many that I truly don't like, but B+M Leviathan really smelled like crap to me. I've really liked / loved the rest of their products, but this one...nope.

Worst. Clubman veg. Smells like a funeral home.

Aqua velva. Smells like an old lady.
Both equally totally disgusting.

proxy.php

YMMV
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best Aftershave purchase : Southern Witchcrafts Samhain. Alcohol free love the scent and it feels good!
Worse Aftershave Purchase: Dare to Be Bald aftershave/moisterizer. Smells weird and fake aswell as having a lot of artificial ingredients and made my skin feel weird.

Best scent is the mono theme bourbon vetiver. The absolute worst for me had got to be....... English Leather. There I said it.

Does it have to be a purchase? I have received as a gift a year ago Axe Excite. At first I didn't mind the scent, even post feel is ok, however after few uses I started to hate that smell, just can't stand it. If I want to torture someone I would make him sniff that thing 24h a day.
Best, sounds odd, but Nivea Sensitive aftershave balm, that green stuff. I just love it.

Edit: smells like a high school changing room after PE. I'm 25, so my high school wasn't so long ago.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I am gonna go with this. Love clubman. Tried the veg for the first time tonight. Like a cat sprayed in a funeral home full of dead old ladies. Schwew. Proly ougjta try it a few more times ro be sure.

LMAO! The less morbid description would be, cat spray & formaldehyde with a hint of blue hair dye. :) And lol'd @ 'proly ougjta'. :)

Best : Many including SV Desert Vetiver but if I had to pick one it would be Tabac. Simply great. Addicted to the scent, brides approved and great postshave. ( Only using it combined with tabac soap)

Worst : None yet, I rotate through all my AS. If I had to pick the "least" good would be proraso red because I think I might be allergic to something in it that causes redness.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Best: I guess its gotta be Proraso Green. I've gone through more bottles of that juice than anything. Love it!
Worst: Tough call, but I think I have go with Brut. Crazy, right? I wanted to like it since I love Clubman and fougere/barbershop scents in general. But there is just something in the scent profile that put me off and gave me a headache every time I used it. No bueno.

Top Bottom