What's new

Back again ...

... and will need to transition back in.

To all my safety razor friends I need to let you know that I went through a bout with colon cancer. All is good now ... minus eight inches of the sigmoid region of my colon. It didn't spread.

I am planning to be more vocal about this soon here. But, guys and gals, get that routine colonoscopy. It can save your life. It did mine.

Welcome back and congratulations on your restored health!

B&B was not the same without you!:thumbup1:

Welcome back and congratulations on your restored health!

B&B was not the same without you!:thumbup1:

Thanks, Jim. Priorities arise and this was a big one. I had been out of sorts for a bit and it all came about in the last few weeks.

I promise I'll be back around and active.

:thumbup1:

Glad to see you're back. A few of us were wondering what happened. It's great to hear everything is OK now.

Len

Welcome back and congratulations on the great prognosis. I did a few years of annual colonoscopies after my doc removed out a couple of precancerous polyps. Sure, prepping for a colonoscopy isn't a lot of fun. But too many people avoid it until it's too late.

Very glad things worked out for you.

Welcome back! When people drop out of web forums, you never know what to think, and hope for the best. I'm glad you got through this.

Though I don't know you Guido, I'm glad you're back & even happier that you're well. I've read enough of your posts to know I look forward to reading many many more!

Welcome back and congratulations on the great prognosis. I did a few years of annual colonoscopies after my doc removed out a couple of precancerous polyps. Sure, prepping for a colonoscopy isn't a lot of fun. But too many people avoid it until it's too late.

Very glad things worked out for you.

You can say that again! I did it three times in three weeks. But, I am ready to buy a case of that stuff if it means I can keep on top of that nasty crap.

Top Bottom