What's new

B&B Radio Broadcast 04.03.2017 Episode 28

Welcome to our Newest Edition of Badger & Blade Radio
We Hope you Enjoy.
Please comment and tell us what you thought, your comments and suggestions are always welcome

I had no idea you guys had this. Just subscribed to your podcast. I'll give them a listen. Thanks!

OUTSTANDING Dave! They just keep rolling out good and good and good! Although that picture of you and it does kind of look like one of the fellows from Menudo. :lol: I think we all did in those days to some extent.

OUTSTANDING Dave! They just keep rolling out good and good and good! Although that picture of you and it does kind of look like one of the fellows from Menudo. :lol: I think we all did in those days to some extent.

Thanks Rich, and NOt you too with the MEnudo Thingy, UGH!!!!

Outstanding production quality! Thank you.

Thanks Dave, and thanks for being a part of B&B Radio!!

good show, great interview. ATT products are certainly held in high regard round these parts, its good to spend some time getting to know the man behind it all.

Ya know Dave no need to hide the fact that you were in the band Menudo... I don't think they have that big of a following, no paparazzi here

Great show and interview with Stan Dave. It is no secret around these parts that I have plenty of Stan's creations in my den, all in open comb. With very basic care, these products will be shaving as long as there are proper blades manufactured that fit them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great show and interview with Stan Dave. It is no secret around these parts that I have plenty of Stan's creations in my den, all in open comb. With very basic care, these products will be shaving as long as there are proper blades manufactured that fit them.
Thanks Walt it was a fun interview to do, thanks for listening!

Thanks everyone for your kind remarks. It was a fun interview to do. I very much appreciate the work Dave is putting into this "Radio" project. I hope B&B will continue to do more thing of this nature.

Top Bottom