What's new

Austin, TX Migas Meetup!

I'm sorry I couldn't make it today, guys! some last minute work-related stuff popped-up and I had to take care of it.

From what I'm reading, you guys had a wonderful time!

Next time, I guess...

Thanks for coming, everyone!

I enjoyed meeting you Andrew, after all the help you've given me over the last year or so.

Tim- If you'd told me you didn't have any straights, I'd have loaned you one! When you get comfy with them, let me know and I'll let you try out the Tosuke.

Bill, it was a pleasure, and we really need to get together as a foursome for dinner sooner than later. I have a feeling mine and yours' Missus will really hit it off.

Thanks, Shawn, for the great shop talk. I rarely get the opportunity to share a knowledge and passion about food with someone so thoughtful and well versed. I especially enjoyed your tales of baking, and I'm looking forward to trying some of your results!

Meeting all of your families was great, and Amy's very sorry she missed out. After we get through the heat of the summer, we should plan a bigger "company picnic" style meetup for ALL the families and kids that want to come. I know a few folks that could tend a mean grill! :thumbup1:

I'm sorry I couldn't make it today, guys! some last minute work-related stuff popped-up and I had to take care of it.

From what I'm reading, you guys had a wonderful time!

Next time, I guess...

It happens. We'll keep you in the loop for next time!

Gents, I had a great time today and my wife also had a great time.

Andrew, it was great to meet you in person. Thanks for sharing your insight on fragrances and other products.

Tim, as always it was a pleasure. Hopefully that baby will come out soon!

Bill, the Knize is the only fragrance that I can still smell! And I don't think it has changed at all. :tongue_sm It was great to meet your wife and daughter.

Tony, thanks for the shop talk. I'm always excited to talk to another passionate cook, especially one who has made the difficult decision to leave the kitchen. Line horror stories and crazy chef stories are the best!

The pot luck idea sounds great!

Top Bottom