What's new

Astra SP PIF

Respectfully, not in your generous PIF of a great blade. I have about assorted blades in waiting and don't need any more at this time.

I’m in…

you mentioned Finger Lakes region.

great idea, and a great time to visit. Trees are all “budded-out” now and Spring is finally here after a particularly cold and snowy winter this year.

Winery tours are a lot of fun.
And maybe charter a sailboat ride in Cayuga or Seneca…

Lots of quaint bed and breakfast places to stay.

Evenings head into Ithaca for some intersting restaurants. Before/ after dinner The Ithaca Commons has lots of artisan shops to browse.

get out for some fresh air on a nice day and hike up Watkins Glen. (its a pretty easy ~1.5 mile trek, and very picturesque!)

if you are into birds, Cornell’s Orinthology Center is a neat way to spend an afternoon. and for that matter, Cornell’s campus is interesting to walk around and explore.

Cascadilla Gorge on the north end of campus is also a nice and easy hike.

North end of Seneca, near Waterloo, NY - there is an “outlet mall” the wife might like to do some shopping…

Lots to do!

Last edited:
Im In! Dogecoin seem to be all the rage right now. A small investment may be the gift that keeps on giving.....

Happy Anniversary !

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Respectfully, not in. Very nice PIF! Silver Anniversary?

1621433227775.png

It's a real rose dipped in silver. That and dinner at the best restaurant.

I’m in…
you mentioned Finger Lakes region. great idea, and a great time to visit. Trees are all “budded-out” now and Spring is finally here after a particularly cold and snowy winter this year.

Winery tours are a lot of fun. Evenings head into Ithaca for some intersting restaurants. Before/ after dinner The Ithaca Commons has lots of artisan shops to browse.

North end of Seneca, near Waterloo, NY - there is an “outlet mall” the wife might like to do some shopping…

The artisan shops in Ithaca sound like a fun idea, and we haven't been down the Cayuga Wine trail since the 1980's. We tried our hand as vignerons at Plane's Cayuga Vineyards back then and were rewarded with a ton of Dechaunac wine as a result.

Pif ends tonight. Winner (by randomizer) called out tomorrow.

Only 6 entries so far. I thought this was a popular blade. Guess not.

I'm in. Thank you!

My wife and I enjoy getting away to the mountains. She would much rather do a small getaway trip than get a gift so I'm lousy at giving advice to others.

From Randomizer.org:

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. 22
  2. 24
  3. 23
  4. 34
  5. 30
  6. 8
  7. 18
  8. 13

IP: 8.9.86.35; Timestamp: 2021-05-20 15:33:21 UTC

So post #22 (@corlay) is the winner.
PM me a delivery address and I'll head over to Maggard and place the order.

Top Bottom