What's new

Article On Shaving To Be In Money Magazine

Gents--

I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with a writer for Money magazine, who's doing an article on shaving for their April issue. The writer had found my videos online and contacted me as a research source. I was asked some good, intelligent questions!

--Mark

Gents--

I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with a writer for Money magazine, who's doing an article on shaving for their April issue. The writer had found my videos online and contacted me as a research source. I was asked some good, intelligent questions!

--Mark

Did you give him some good, intelligent answers? :lol:

BTW. Your videos have been/are very useful.

Wow! A writer consulting an actual expert? Doing research? How barbaric! :closedeye

It'll be interesting to see the result. :scared:

Last edited:
Can't wait to read the article and I too want to thank you for your videos. They are what got me interested in wet shaving and helped me find this forum.

Thanks!

Wow! A writer consulting an actual expert? Doing research?

proxy.php

While that is absolutely cool, and I agree with everyone else that you are the Grand Puba of all things shaving...why Money magazine?

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I'm guessing Money Mag will get a boost in circulation when this hits the stands. B&B is some 22 thousand members strong.

And I was wondering which was Mantic's 59 member name here?

Many thanks for showing me the way to traditional wet shaving

:001_rolle:001_rolle

Mark,
thanks for your great videos !
I enjoyed watching them. Really professional made. Both from the production as well as the cast, acting, sound track etc ;-)

I hope the article will be intelligent and foremost interesting to attract new members to the wet shaving community, your youtube channel and website.
-- Joerg

Top Bottom