What's new

razor company

has anyone ever had any problems/issues with ordering from this company? I ordered a shaving brush from these people back on september 2nd, they apparently shipped the order out on september 5th and on the usps tracking page, it says,

Accepted

Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending

KEEGO HARBOR, MI 48320

September 5, 2023, 1:38 pm

it's september 18 today and I have not received anything in the mail.

I emailed the company and got one or 2 emails back, but these people don't seem to be as responsive to my questions about where my order is as I would like. I messaged them on facebook, no response. They said they were gonna ship me out the same brush I ordered before and I asked them to provide me a tracking #, but nothing. I have found that another person on reddit ordered from this company and they said they had the same problem I have. shipment received, package acceptance pending

I have read others have had no problems ordering from this company, so I am trying to understand what is going on. I know the usps has issues/problems, but what are the odds they lost my package? the company does not seem to respond to the emails I send them. I don't wanna bash this company, but it is weird that there are others who have had the very same problem as me when ordering from this company. any other guys who ordered from the razor company?

how do you do that exactly? got a link. thanks in advance.
Go to usps and look in the help section

IMG_9581.jpeg

Last edited:
Good luck...usps can operate at reverse efficiency.. I just had a package coming from the UK ..to NH...watching the tracking in arrived in usps facility in NJ.....then then was on it way to a usps facility in "Illinois "??.. They call it...mis-sorted....
Bfx

thanks to all the replies guys. yeah, I was thinking it usps's fault. its been 13 days and no package. what worries me the most is that NO UPDATE on the usps website since september 5th, so the package I suspect is likely lost?

This is clearly a USPS problem.
The Razor Company did their job, but they can't do USPS's job.
They can't respond about or take any action with USPS, that is the customer's responsibility.
USPS does ok most times, but really drop the ball on occasion.
@kaufdrop27 is on the right track, work with USPS to straighten out the issue.

This is clearly a USPS problem. The Razor Company did their job, but they can't do USPS's job. They can't respond about or take any action with USPS, that is the customer's responsibility. USPS does ok most times, but really drop the ball on occasion. @kaufdrop27 is on the right track, work with USPS to straighten out the issue.
It is really only the times...that you wanted it the most...
It not going to occur with some cat nip for fido...it when for something you can't wait to get your hand on it....then..boom
.. off into "Lost in USPS Space"...

The actual claim can be filed by either the "mailer" or the "recipient". In my opinion of customer service for a vendor it is the responsibility of said vendor in this case because they're responsibility doesn't end just because they shipped it, they chose who to ship it with and if the shipper they chose fails to deliver the package it still falls on them!!

If the package makes it to the final destination and there is a problem with the package, ie.. damaged in some form or open package and parts missing, the vendor really has no control over that then and it would be up to the customer to file the claim and deal with the shipping agency then. They will want to send out someone to inspect the package. One other thing to consider is if you do receive a damaged package its up to the shipping agency to determine if the shipped item was packaged properly by the shipper, and if they find it wasn't it would get kicked back to the shipper and that's when you find out what they're definition of CS really is...

If they tell you its not they're responsibility once it leaves their back door that's a huge red flag, and I personally, would be looking for a more competent vendor that doesn't put they're problems on the customer!! The vendors job is not done until you receive what you ordered in the condition you ordered it in and have accepted that...

Good luck...usps can operate at reverse efficiency.. I just had a package coming from the UK ..to NH...watching the tracking in arrived in usps facility in NJ.....then then was on it way to a usps facility in "Illinois "??.. They call it...mis-sorted.... Bfx Here's is UPSP, hard at work: Brass Razor 4200307692748927005455000417991152 On Its Way to USPS:MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ 08831 on September 19, 2023 at 11:19 am Additional Information Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 11:19 am on September 19, 2023 in MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ 08831. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Get Text and Email Updates Tracking History September 19, 2023 11:19 am Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item, MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ 08831 September 18, 2023 9:58 am Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item, HOMER GLEN, IL 60491 September 17, 2023 8:19 am Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item, HOMER GLEN, IL 60491 September 15, 2023 11:00 am Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item, MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ 08831 September 14, 2023 12:49 pm Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item, MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ 08831 September 8, 2023 9:23 pm Merchant Order Receipt Notification, USPS Awaiting Item,Remove from TrackingShare this Tracking Number

• Wow
Reactions: Kix
Good luck...usps can operate at reverse efficiency.. I just had a package coming from the UK ..to NH...watching the tracking in arrived in usps facility in NJ.....then then was on it way to a usps facility in "Illinois "??.. They call it...mis-sorted.... Bfx Here's is UPSP, hard at work: Brass Razor 4200307692748927005455000417991152 On Its Way to USPS:MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ 08831 on September 19, 2023 at 11:19 am Additional Information Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 11:19 am on September 19, 2023 in MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ 08831. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Get Text and Email Updates Tracking History September 19, 2023 11:19 am Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item, MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ 08831 September 18, 2023 9:58 am Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item, HOMER GLEN, IL 60491 September 17, 2023 8:19 am Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item, HOMER GLEN, IL 60491 September 15, 2023 11:00 am Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item, MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ 08831 September 14, 2023 12:49 pm Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item, MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ 08831 September 8, 2023 9:23 pm Merchant Order Receipt Notification, USPS Awaiting Item,Remove from TrackingShare this Tracking Number
Untitled.jpg

update

the first brush I ordered from the razor company was sent to me 18 days ago and it's still stuck at the usps. Likely lost for good.

it says on the usps tracking page

Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending

KEEGO HARBOR, MI 48320

September 5, 2023, 1:38 pm

I filed a missing mail request and that didn't get me anywhere. The lady at the razor company told me on september 14th that would reship the brush I ordered. it's september 23rd, 9 days later and no package in the mail. I did ask her for a tracking # on september 14th after I told her she can go ahead and ship me a replacement brush and she provided no tracking #. I don't know what the hell is going on. the shipping methold razor company uses is usps ground advantage and that is supposed to take 2-5 days to get to you depending on where you live. it's been 9 days and no package. Don't know what to do. I'm really at the point if I don't get the package by next week, I'm gonna email them and ask for a refund. The first brush is likely lost at usps and the 2nd package, I have no idea where that is because the lady at the razor company would not email me back with a tracking # when I asked her for one. I should not have to deal with this. I understand the usps has issues/problems, but nobody should have to go through this nonsense when ordering something.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
I don't understand why the postal service is being blamed here. USPS "Ground" ships with tracking in most cases. Why won't the Razor Company provide you with a tracking #? How are you able to see the status of your package without a tracking number?

The solution seems to be-

1)
Give me a tracking number TRC

2)
Plug in tracking # at USPS.com

3)
If your tracking status states "delivered" and you haven't received it contact your post office and provide them with the tracking #. The scanners have very accurate GPS and can determine where your package was scanned. If it was scanned delivered at your mailbox of front porch your SOL. If it was scanned delivered at your neighbors front door or mailbox your carrier may be able to recover it and get it to you.

Top Bottom