What's new

razor company

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
My "Bigelow Parkin" razor was lost in the mail by USPS.
Then I bought another one.

Half a year later, the missing razor reappeared and now I have two. My wife thought they were the same one.

Bless you, keep an eye on the shipping situation and wait for a miracle to happen.

I'd say The Razor Company is one of the top vendors in wet shaving. They have always been responsive to me when I contact them and send products quickly. I order from them a lot for the 35$ free shipping. I had an issue where I bought a soap that they no longer had in stock. They immediately refunded my money and gave me a 10$ gift card for the mistake.

Honestly, most of the vendors we have in wet shaving are spectacular.

I have had a very similar experience as @jonwilson . I have placed more than several orders with TRC.
The orders are always filled within 24 hours. However here is where it becomes a little more inconsistent.
TRC is at the mercy of the Kego Harbor ,MI post office. Sometimes my orders move swiftly through the postal system from Keego Harbor,MI reaching me in as little as 48 hours in Metro Chicago. More frequently though they just sit in the Keego Harbor , MI post office showing now movement for days.
My last order on 9/20/23 sat in the Keego Harbor post office for 7 days without showing movement.
I sent TRC an e mail explaining the issue. Forty eight hours passed without a reply. I decided to phone and spoke with Krystal. I told her I believed they fulfilled their part in getting my order to the Keego Harbor post office swiftly but they have a major problem with their post office. She agreed and said they have complained to the district post office in Pontiac ,MI to no avail.
She said she would look into it and e mail me back later that afternoon…….surprise surprise, no email that afternoon.
Consequently though the package showed out for delivery the day after I spoke with her. The tracking system proved to be totally useless except to show it was out for delivery. Later that morning Krystal did e mail me informing me my package was out for delivery. I wasn’t very happy she didn’t get back to me when she said she would but did follow up on my order.
When I asked her why they never responded to my initial e mail she claimed their inbox sometimes gets slammed….whatever that is supposed to mean.
Basically though I think TRC is a good company to deal with. However the Keego Harbor, MI post office is pretty poor and the root of the problem. That however reflects back to TRC and their ability to swiftly move orders from their facility to the purchaser.

FWIW, I'm in the UK and have purchased a number of times from this vendor - without any issues at all.

Does their total cost include any taxes/custom fees etc at checkout
I ask because their prices and delivery cost are the cheapest i have seen to the UK but i am not clear if that includes any further charges (custom fees/tax etc) on top.
Hope that makes sense !

Does their total cost include any taxes/custom fees etc at checkout
I ask because their prices and delivery cost are the cheapest i have seen to the UK but i am not clear if that includes any further charges (custom fees/tax etc) on top.
Hope that makes sense !
Hello, no their charges don't include any additional taxes.

However, if you are in the UK you shouldn't be charged any additonal taxes / import duties - if the value of the purchase is below £135. If it's above this number, then you you may well be charged additional fees - unless your lucky and it slips through customs under the radar and not noticed.

Hello, no their charges don't include any additional taxes.

However, if you are in the UK you shouldn't be charged any additonal taxes / import duties - if the value of the purchase is below £135. If it's above this number, then you you may well be charged additional fees - unless your lucky and it slips through customs under the radar and not noticed.

Thanks for the reply - one final daft question

Did you have to pay any additional courier costs once the item arrived into the UK ie Royal Mail,Evri etc etc

Thanks for the reply - one final daft question

Did you have to pay any additional courier costs once the item arrived into the UK ie Royal Mail,Evri etc etc
Hello, the price that you pay for your order includes all costs - so nothing more to pay when it arrives in the UK, except as per my previous response re: Customs Duties - if applicable.

I placed a new order with them last week, and it arrived in the UK yesterday - but yet to be scanned by RM, once scanned and it works it's way through the system - RM 48h delivery.

Hello, the price that you pay for your order includes all costs - so nothing more to pay when it arrives in the UK, except as per my previous response re: Customs Duties - if applicable.

I placed a new order with them last week, and it arrived in the UK yesterday - but yet to be scanned by RM, once scanned and it works it's way through the system - RM 48h delivery.

Excellent thanks

Enjoy your item(s) when it arrives

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
If USPS states "package acceptance pending" then it is NOT a USPS issue.
They were notified that a shipping label had been registered, but they have NOT received the item from the sender.
It is the shippers responsibility to ensure:
A label is created.
The package and label are actually delivered to USPS.
The purchasing customer receives a tracking number.
If USPS is saying they have not yet received the package from the supplier, then it is an issue between the shipper and USPS.
I would seek halt of payment if it isn't already too late.

Top Bottom