What's new

Arko Soap

Hello All,

The Turkish Arko shave soap I recently acquired from www.tulumba.com is a fantastic fresh scented shave soap with excellent lathering attributes, and lubrication all for just about $2.00 a bar.

I liked the scent so much, I used one of the bars as a shower soap bar. Great fresh scent of Arko, great lather! Now, if they only made a shampoo and talc!

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up Richard. That price seems hard to pass up. Are there any other goodies you purchase from them that might not be shaving related that people might be interested in to pad their order? (No Mark, I'm not interested in the Belly Dancing apparel. :wink: )

-Nick

Hello Nick,

I also ordered the Arko cream in a tube, regular formula, when I ordered the soaps. Yesterday, I ordered a bottle of their Arko Professional aftershave/cologne. It had a picture of the same guy who is on the soap wrapper so I assumed it might have the same scent as the soap. Only about $5.00. Will let you know.

Also, after the shower last night, I just placed the Arko soap on the soap ledge with my other soaps, and this morning, I definitely could smell the Arko soap. Nice and fresh. Like a room freshener almost. Nice stuff.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

Top Bottom