What's new

Arko August 2019

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thank you sir but I some how feel like I just got conned into painting the fence after Tom convinced me how much fun it was.

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019
Lol, I will say this: once you've Arkoed, there is no coming back. No other soap will compare, in either performance or scent. Every time I use it, the heavens open, a choir sings, and your reflection in the mirror looks a lot like the Arko Man, and he'll try to kiss you! Every Single Time. I cannot tell a lie.

And remember: buy Arko early and often. My son needs new shoes, winter is coming.

I'm trying to increase sales.
proxy.php

Unless you’re going to be singing out loud increasing your sales on Arko

Lol, I will say this: once you've Arkoed, there is no coming back. No other soap will compare, in either performance or scent. Every time I use it, the heavens open, a choir sings, and your reflection in the mirror looks a lot like the Arko Man, and he'll try to kiss you! Every Single Time. I cannot tell a lie.

And remember: buy Arko early and often. My son needs new shoes, winter is coming.

I have had somewhat the same experience whenever I use Arko. It is truly an amazing soap, with almost supernatural properties. I am surprised some demented politician hasn't tried to make it illegal.

FarmerTan

I have had somewhat the same experience whenever I use Arko. It is truly an amazing soap, with almost supernatural properties. I am surprised some demented politician hasn't tried to make it illegal.
Don't give them any ideas!

Look at all our new friends!

Arko Gung-ho
(all Arko, all August)
FoolishMortal
FarmerTan
mawashi
Cphobes
Goatlips
SpudWrench
James Darmody
bluesman 7
bjm
jj_sharp
Gaznix
fast shave
meanpr

Arko is so-so (some Arko, sometimes)
Wtd1911
ksblazer
ftrez
Rosseforp
Whilliam

Arko is a no-go (no Arko, no way)
HarryAU570

Arko in Limbo (maybe?)
Brian C.
Goatlips

Black and gold are my favourite. I also have the orange one but it’s at my parents house so only use it when I stay with them. My local barber stocks it now too, but it’s £5 which I suppose isn’t expensive but it’s a £ in Turkey so great value. It’s also great if you get bitten by a mozzie, very soothing believe it or not!

Black and gold are my favourite. I also have the orange one but it’s at my parents house so only use it when I stay with them. My local barber stocks it now too, but it’s £5 which I suppose isn’t expensive but it’s a £ in Turkey so great value. It’s also great if you get bitten by a mozzie, very soothing believe it or not!

It’s great stuff Action is my favourite then Fresh I really enjoy gold.

Thanks to @FarmerTan, I’m in for the whole month. I got my Arko stick today and put it in a mug.

I have to say though I was a little let down. I was expecting the Patron Saint of Custodians but ended up with something that just smells like soap. It’s not bad at all.

I had my first shave with it as soon as I got up and opened it. The shave was great. To me, it’s in the same category as Williams which is a favorite of mine as well. I paired it with my Clubman Citrus Musk after using lemon lime infused with hazel. Go big or go home I always say.

After I reduce my soap collection, Arko and Williams will probably all I use going forward. You can count me among the Arko fans.

proxy.php

I'm in the sometime use. Love the shave and scent but quickly dries my face. I could use it on my head every time though. I use it when it's just a head shave. Don't wanna lather 2 soaps.

FarmerTan

Thanks to @FarmerTan, I’m in for the whole month. I got my Arko stick today and put it in a mug.

I have to say though I was a little let down. I was expecting the Patron Saint of Custodians but ended up with something that just smells like soap. It’s not bad at all.

I had my first shave with it as soon as I got up and opened it. The shave was great. To me, it’s in the same category as Williams which is a favorite of mine as well. I paired it with my Clubman Citrus Musk after using lemon lime infused with hazel. Go big or go home I always say.

After I reduce my soap collection, Arko and Williams will probably all I use going forward. You can count me among the Arko fans.

proxy.php

Excellent! I have to ask: how do you like the Citrus Musk? I've never tried it. I'm usually turned off by musk, and turned on by Citrus, so I have always feared wasting money on what might be a schizophrenic scent to my nose.

Excellent! I have to ask: how do you like the Citrus Musk? I've never tried it. I'm usually turned off by musk, and turned on by Citrus, so I have always feared wasting money on what might be a schizophrenic scent to my nose.

I like it quite well for any citrus soap. I also have the Clubman line sec as well. The citrus musk is more on the citrus instead of the musk. The best way to describe it up front is a pleasant lemon pledge. Lol. Both smell almost identical to Arko actually.

FarmerTan

I like it quite well for any citrus soap. I also have the Clubman line sec as well. The citrus musk is more on the citrus instead of the musk. The best way to describe it up front is a pleasant lemon pledge. Lol. Both smell almost identical to Arko actually.

I may be in love.

Very nice, @FarmerTan !

Arko Gung-ho (all Arko, all August)
FoolishMortal
FarmerTan
mawashi
Cphobes
Goatlips
SpudWrench
James Darmody
bluesman 7
bjm
jj_sharp
Gaznix
fast shave
meanpr
Brian C.

Arko is so-so (some Arko, sometimes)
Wtd1911
ksblazer
ftrez
Rosseforp
Whilliam

Arko is a no-go (no Arko, no way)
HarryAU570

Arko in Limbo (maybe?)
Goatlips

Think I have enough time to finish my Proraso before August then it's Arko August. I will use my patented Arko Ball.

Think I have enough time to finish my Proraso before August then it's Arko August. I will use my patented Arko Ball.
Oh, do tell!

Arko Gung-ho (all Arko, all August)
FoolishMortal
FarmerTan
mawashi
Cphobes
Goatlips
SpudWrench
James Darmody
bluesman 7
bjm
jj_sharp