What's new

Aprilington is Back!

April is less than a week away, and with the warming weather and change in season comes the annual celebration of Aprilington! Rules are simple: spend the month of April with D.R.Harris Arlington as your primary soap. You don't need to use it every day (although I have done this in the past and do not regret it), just once or twice a week. Throughout the month, report your love for Arlington on this thread.

To my mates in Australia: reverse rules apply to you as the season is different. So instead of Aprilington, you can celebrate Marlboroughvember if you want.

This has been a lot of fun in the past and it has been building up momentum over the past few Aprilingtons and Marlboroughvembers. I hope we can get a lot of members here this month.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395897663.135749.jpg

Count me in!

I'm going to be doing this anyway. I highly doubt I'll be done 3017'ing my puck of Arlington even by the end of April.

Count me in, I got a puck of Arlington just waiting for me to dig into it. I bought it a while ago and it's been giving me the "puppy dog eyes" for a while now. Should be fun!

Hell ya, sticks count and even though this is the soap forum how could we not let you in... After all it's ARLINGTON!!!

Sarimento, I know you are in on this, where are you?

O.K. count me in.......got a new puck and It smells wonderful.........don't know if I well be using it every shave but..........well see.

Sweet! I just picked up a refill puck at Old Towne Shaving on vacation and literally just finished grating it into a suitable receptacle. I've only tried my sample from Garry a couple of times but they have been wonderful shaves!

I am in the 3017'ing DRH thread - using Arlington. I am guessing that my puck will last me through April, so I will participate.

Mine weighting in at 109 grams.........................a 9 gram bonus yesssss........

$IMG_3158.jpg Was going to do a stick of EU Palmolive along with Luc.............but changed my mind. But well be enjoying that until we start.

Mine weighting in at 109 grams.........................a 9 gram bonus yesssss........

View attachment 429911 Was going to do a stick of EU Palmolive along with Luc.............but changed my mind. But well be enjoying that until we start.

The shaving gods were smiling down on you during that shipment. Aprilington has send you 9 extra grams of love

Top Bottom