What's new

Anyone try Brickell?

Someone gave me Brickell after shave as a gift, and now I've run out. I went to Amazon and discovered that this little 4 oz bottle of cream is $25. *** !!!!!! Just on principle I don't want to support someone charging $25 for probably $1.50 worth of ingredients. On the other hand, I have to admit it is a good aftershave, especially effective for razor burn and the neck area. I've never been able to suss out what the scent is, but it's inoffensive and I might actually like it, which is rare for me as I dislike most non-citrus scents. Anyone else using and have thoughts on this product?

aftershave_4oz_2048_rev1.png

I have tried all of Brickell‘s products. I continue to use the face wash, serums, and eye cream. I liked the aftershave balm a lot when I tried it and, as you, found it very soothing but have so many good balms on hand that I didn’t buy a full bottle.

I have tried samples packs of Brickell aftershave balm. Feels good on the skin and yes, there is an odd, but not unpleasant scent. Not sure I would order a bottle of it though. I have other favourites I prefer.

I recently got their sampler pack. The brushless shave cream is pretty good, and I don't say that lightly--I've never liked brushless creams before. It's got a great evergreen smell to it. I agree with you about the aftershave. It's almost a pine kind of scent with some sort of incense-type under note. I've been debating whether or not to shell out for the shaving cream and the aftershave, but it'll be a couple of paydays from now if I do.

I got bored and just checked out their website. What a bunch of BS they speak about (harmful ingredients, how to shave, etc.)

I've never used their stuff and it may be awesome, but I was really turned off.

Top Bottom