What's new

Anyone order an ATT razor in the last few days?

I have just ordered a R1 complete razor direct from the ATT website and just need to get some input from you gents.

How long did it take for your order to arrive? Im based in Asia (Singapore). I am sure you will be thinking, why ask us…ask ATT…..and that leads me to my point.

I made my paypal payment and did not receive any automated email from ATT confirming the transaction and outlining next steps and timelines, as is the normal online shopping procedure. I have reached out to Stan with an email and a PM here…still waiting to hear back, although in all fairness, it's only been a few hours.

Should I be a little concerned….I certainly wasn't before I placed the order, largely because of the fantastic feedback of this vendor on B&B. I just hope the product is indeed 'available now' as the website advertises and the lack of acknowledgement of my order is due to some unforeseen website glitch.

I feel fairly confident that things will eventually be fine, but still, it's always nice to have an online shopping experience as smooth as an ATT shave.

I don't remember how long or what the acknowledgement time was for me... but it must've seemed fine, or I'd remember. For you, well... if it's only been a few hours? It's late at night in Tennessee, on a Friday. And it has been late for a few hours. I hope you hear from Stan soon, but for the moment I think it's expectable that there's nothing heard.

Stan sends his razors out via 2nd Day shipping...once he gets it the package in the mail. Tracking isn't going to be helpful in this case. The best solution is to call Stan, and ask him when he estimates the package will arrive.

The best solution is to call Stan, and ask him when he estimates the package will arrive.

I couldn't find a number for stan on the ATT site. If you have one, could you PM me? Thanks

Wagstaff, the email acknowledgement by any store once you pay is always generated and sent automatically…there's no human interaction needed….that's why I was surprised I didn't get one. I will probably need to give this a day or two and see how it goes. Thanks.

Right -- sorry, I have no comfort for the automated response; but it was the "reaching out to Stan" that I was saying might wait till normal person's wake-time hours. I'd be concerned without the automated response, too -- sorry I have nothing to help with that.

ATT doesn't send an order confirmation per se - you will get a receipt from PayPal which itemizes your purchases. ATT uses PayPal's shopping cart, so just look for an email from [email protected]. Usually the next business day you will receive a shipping notification.

You've got no worries with Stan!

Last edited:
hmansion…yes I got the itemised paypal email right away. I was not aware about the procedure followed when a merchant uses pay pal's shopping cart…thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah no need to worry,I have ordered from att 3 times with no problems, just keep an eye out for the PayPal email saying the item has been shipped,shipping time will vary based on your location

I purchased an Atlas R2 from ATT quite some time ago now and I do remember being very surprised not to receive an email acknowledgment of my order. ATT are such a great company to deal with and sell such superb products that I feel that they should rectify this and acknowledge customer's orders the moment they're made - even if it's an automated response.

I live in the UK and received my order about 3 weeks after placing it.

I'm sure that you have nothing to worry about.

I have ordered from them a few times. It is standard to receive a PayPal notification immediately, then a follow up PayPal e!mail when it ships. My items seem to ship 2 days after order placement. I am sure you have nothing to word about. BTW it is a holiday weekend here, so Stan could be out.

I ordered about a week ago and got my order in around 5 days (East Coast). No worries - also I will say that the M2 is great!

Top Bottom