What's new

Anyone here own a Glock 32?

Had been doing some research and it seems like this will be my next buy. The 26 has been edc for awhile now and I'd like to see something else in the line. Ammo being obviously not as easy to find online as 9/40/45, but I'm thinking in local stores like Walmart, it may be easier because the above 3 are more purchased.

Having carried a .357 magnum snub for awhile and becoming proficient with it at the range, I think the recoil will be much nicer on the .357 SIG round

I have a Glock 22 that is a parts gun. Frame is a 19 series and the slide is a 22 series. Never really been a fan of Glocks but with enough of the proper upgrades they can be made to shoot decently. Give me a Sig or a 1911 any day.

I personally don't find the .357 sig and the .357 Magnum to be anything alike. The Magnum is much punchier and recoil intensive than the sig.

I see a fair amount of .357 sig around, where I live. I think that would be a fun gun to own. I'm assuming you could get a .40 s&w barrel and shoot that platform as well . There's a ton of .40 available around here.

And with a 9mm conversion barrel and mags you can have a triple caliber gun, that's what I'm doing with my G22. Bummer that 357Sig is expensive.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Had been doing some research and it seems like this will be my next buy. The 26 has been edc for awhile now and I'd like to see something else in the line. Ammo being obviously not as easy to find online as 9/40/45, but I'm thinking in local stores like Walmart, it may be easier because the above 3 are more purchased.

Having carried a .357 magnum snub for awhile and becoming proficient with it at the range, I think the recoil will be much nicer on the .357 SIG round

I own the Glock compact models, 19/9mm, 23/.40 and 30/.45 I own the model 32 barrel which converts my 23 to the 32's .357 sig. Uses the exact same magazines.

Top Bottom