What's new

Anyone Else losing weight by taking Isagenix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1396786_10152023933099413_761599277_o.jpg$10275360_10152866122364413_1455649747001026227_o.jpg If you haven't noticed I am a wrestling official, been an official for 30 years. The first picture is of me last year and the second is from this past weekend. While my wife was up visiting her family this summer she was introduced to Isagenix and she lost a bunch of weight while she was on her visit, She signed up and introduced me to these great products. I started on Aug. 12th weighing 237 lbs. This morning I weighed in at 187, so I have lost 50 lbs. in just over 3 months. I feel great, have a lot of energy, move better on the mat, and have to get a new wardrobe. I have not done any crazy strenuous workouts besides walking, I officiate football and worked a game 5 days out of the week. I will say this, I did not think this product would work. I followed all the directions and just sucked up the will power to eat better. Quit drinking soda, and since the wife was trying an almost gluten free diet I am on the same eating plan. Just sharing my results and letting others know about this program if you are wanting to lose weight.

Congrats on the weight loss. I haven't heard of the product, but it clearly either worked for you or helped you along in the weight process, even if it was only because you were spending money on the product, you "sucked up the will power to eat better" and also gave up pop.

Last edited:
Isagenix emphasizes their multi-level marketing model too much for me to ever think of using, regardless of efficacy. I know a few people who have used and then just want to show me some videos and then I can get it through them.

I'm happy for you with your weight loss, but I'm going to close this thread. Anyone wanting more information on this product, plenty of info is available online, but many facts about it's marketing I'm not comfortable with.

Best of luck on your continued improved health. Congrats on the weight loss, it really shows. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom