What's new

Osyri's Randomness Journal

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Bait And Switch
Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

You chant GSB with the voice of an angel! Care to join our little club?

Not sure inviting Palpatine to the cult is such a good idea, The last faction he was in, he turned it into an Empire. Have no fear tho, Uncle Lasta, The Force awakens with in me, I will be the last jedi to stop him, and its gonna be the Rise of Skyshaver, defender of B&B and GSB cult!

What is going on here? Am I living in the twilight zone?
Season 1 Episode 22 GIF by Paramount+

I gave up asking that question, heartless enablers trying to bankrupt a poor padawan is best I can come up with!

No @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker will not join your little "club". @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker do not fall for the bait and switch tactics.
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

I feel it might be the opposite, Dark One might be after the Deathstar BBQ grill blueprints

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I see thru you, you are trying to sneak in GSB to recruit this padawan to become Darth Shaver or Darth Shader, bleh I like Agent O

Dude, just trying to help you make a smart purchase. I'm also glad that I saved you from making a big mistake buying from some shady guy selling a Osprey on Reddit, who is charging way too much for a used razor. I also took issues with his claims that according to him, is the best adjustable razor he ever bought, and yet, why is he selling it then? Too many red flags there, and I felt like it was the equivalent of a bad seller on Ebay, so I wasn't willing to let you take the risk.

If your going to spend 300+ on an Osprey razor, just buy it brand new from Shane. If someone wants to sell their "USED" Blackland Osprey razor, good, then sell it on B&B using Paypal Good & Services, and charge 100 dollars less then brand new pricing. Otherwise, buyer beware anywhere else, especially Reddit!

Once you buy your Blackland Osprey razor, you won't want any other razor, this I can guarantee, which in the end, will save you money in the long run. Most of us buy a dozen razors or more until we figure out our holy grail razor, but you won't have had to buy that many razors to get there, cause people like me, are helping to guide you on the right path.

And speaking of guiding, I am also glad that I kept you from going down the SE AC rabbit hole. You have no idea the pandora's box you would have opened up if you had gone into those razors. You think razors and blades are costly now? Wait till you jump into SE AC razors, the razors themselves are costly, blades are costly, and there is no guarantee that you will like how they shave your face!

We love you Corey, and while yes we are happy to enable you, we are also looking out for you at the same time. You already have more support here then I did when I started. That alone should make you happy as well. And I want to thank you for sticking with us, we were worried that you were not going to return, and I am so glad you did. Keep being the awesome dude that you are, we appreciate you.

🤗

Forgive me, I shaved earlier and meant to post it, got distracted by a gaming session!

Excuse the mess, didn't expect a BBS so had to do a after photo:

BBS Shave

Futur Level 3 w/ GSB (1)
Avocado Cream
Badger Brush

I am not a adjustable type Uncle Chris, I left it at level 3 and did WTG + ATG with it. WTG went by smoothly, finally figure how to angle it properly on the ATG pass + touch ups. No bloody tissue to send to SWCT.

I wasn't really gonna buy the Osprey, just researching price =D is it. I am semi happy with my $10 futur!

Attachments

• PXL_20240313_024311400.jpg
    PXL_20240313_024311400.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 7
Dude, just trying to help you make a smart purchase. I'm also glad that I saved you from making a big mistake buying from some shady guy selling a Osprey on Reddit, who is charging way too much for a used razor. I also took issues with his claims that according to him, is the best adjustable razor he ever bought, and yet, why is he selling it then? Too many red flags there, and I felt like it was the equivalent of a bad seller on Ebay, so I wasn't willing to let you take the risk.

If your going to spend 300+ on an Osprey razor, just buy it brand new from Shane. If someone wants to sell their "USED" Blackland Osprey razor, good, then sell it on B&B using Paypal Good & Services, and charge 100 dollars less then brand new pricing. Otherwise, buyer beware anywhere else, especially Reddit!

Once you buy your Blackland Osprey razor, you won't want any other razor, this I can guarantee, which in the end, will save you money in the long run. Most of us buy a dozen razors or more until we figure out our holy grail razor, but you won't have had to buy that many razors to get there, cause people like me, are helping to guide you on the right path.

And speaking of guiding, I am also glad that I kept you from going down the SE AC rabbit hole. You have no idea the pandora's box you would have opened up if you had gone into those razors. You think razors and blades are costly now? Wait till you jump into SE AC razors, the razors themselves are costly, blades are costly, and there is no guarantee that you will like how they shave your face!

We love you Corey, and while yes we are happy to enable you, we are also looking out for you at the same time. You already have more support here then I did when I started. That alone should make you happy as well. And I want to thank you for sticking with us, we were worried that you were not going to return, and I am so glad you did. Keep being the awesome dude that you are, we appreciate you.

🤗
You are gonna need more than that to convince me to join the empire, on second thought can the Empire protect me and Uncle Boris from GSB arrows and attacks? Count Uncle Cajohnness also, he is labeled as simi heretic nowadays since he picked up Straights!

lasta

Blade Biter
You are gonna need more than that to convince me to join the empire, on second thought can the Empire protect me and Uncle Boris from GSB arrows and attacks? Count Uncle Cajohnness also, he is labeled as simi heretic nowadays since he picked up Straights!
I'll have you know that your Cajun uncle was never even close to a heretic. Once upon a time, he was slated for Bishop, very high up!

Nowadays, I think he's on track to becoming a born again Bluetata.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune

🤗
Chris, I wish you were totally correct: that after I found an amazing razor that was perfect for me, I wouldn't even buy another one. That certainly hasn't been the case. I absolutely love the 2 La Faulx razors I have... and have stated, they might be the best razors I've ever used too many times.... but I still just bought a used Rocnel Elite and a Canada Pre-war Tech... LOL.... RAD seems to have embedded itself into my psyche.... I sure have slowed down, however... so sporatic RAD isn't such a bad thing.

Chris, I wish you were totally correct: that after I found an amazing razor that was perfect for me, I wouldn't even buy another one. That certainly hasn't been the case. I absolutely love the 2 La Faulx razors I have... and have stated, they might be the best razors I've ever used too many times.... but I still just bought a used Rocnel Elite and a Canada Pre-war Tech... LOL.... RAD seems to have embedded itself into my psyche.... I sure have slowed down, however... so sporatic RAD isn't such a bad thing.
Jedi Power "Blocking out enabler supporter also"

But yeah, totally agree, RAD is a thing, Honestly ask yourself, it is hard to resist new shiny toys, in my case, I have only started and already piling up razors and soaps. With the rate I am going and hopefully many years ahead of me, I wonder and ponder, the 6 razors I have are more than enough for now, unless a new shiny attractive razor comes out =D

Till then, really hard to resist that Osprey and Muramasa, thank god its out of my price range!

Early workday for me, take care all and have a wonderful day and awesome shaves!

Whoa, there young nephew of mine, I shave with both now, the straights are on a break till I figure out the honing. GSB is up next in the rotation, I feel my wings a sprouting.

And do you want a promotion in the Temple? This is an odd way of going about getting one, asking for protection.

I am not a adjustable type
Neither am I, I keep my adjustable razors in the middle aggression range.

I'll have you know that your Cajun uncle was never even close to a heretic. Once upon a time, he was slated for Bishop, very high up!

Nowadays, I think he's on track to becoming a born again Bluetata.
See??? Told ya!!

Had an urgent business trip, saw a new country, got into KPop and Korea Food!

I have sinned and have not wetshave for 2 weeks!

Just landed an wanted to stop by B&B, I miss the laughter moment, but it was still a blast reading it now!

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Welcome back!

There’s internet in Korea, too, you know. At least in South Korea.

Wait! Are you the USA’s Hombré Secreto? That’s why you say you live in some made up place like California isn’t it? I’ve cracked the code, young man.

Welcome back!

There’s internet in Korea, too, you know. At least in South Korea.

Wait! Are you the USA’s Hombré Secreto? That’s why you say you live in some made up place like California isn’t it? I’ve cracked the code, young man.

To be fair, I was truly working my butt off and when I am off, My collegues there were so kind to invite me to drink and eat everyday. I was working, eating, or drinking with my liasons almost everyday. On the weekends, they took me sightseeing! I temporary forgotten about my dear Uncles!

I kinda understand the saying that South Korea consumes the most amount of alcohol, they chuck down all kinds of alcohol like Westerners drink Coke

Honestly the work culture, environment, and new things to see and visit are so tempting to me so I spend as much time as I am able to explore and understand it to be able to better work an communicate with them!

Korea, eh? Are you sure you weren't in Shanghai going over GSB Temple plans with the Blade Biter? :smile:
Uncle Lasta would have me jailed, locked up, and slowly tortured for blowing up the GSB temple, I am not going near him for the time being, but Yeah, I would love to visit Shanghai. Its my top vacation spot, second is Egypt.

Side Note: My laptop wallpaper is a night shot of Shanghai.

proxy.php

Top Bottom