What's new

Any Timeless Love

Graydog

Biblical Innards
My Timeless .95 Open Comb
is My most efficient Shaver
Timeless is so Beautiful and Made with Pride.
Great Razor ! (70/30 Badger /Boar Brush)
Timeless Love 2.jpg
Timeless Love3.jpg
Timeless Love4.jpg

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I will join the love on this ... I had no idea what efficient meant until I got this. .... I have almost the same one ... well almost the same .. 68 oc smooth top; pineapple handle. its my fav so far and by far. took a break from it to use a rr mamba for about a week and now my technique is lacking in going back to the timeless. has some neck irritation today and never had that before. I felt like using the mamba brought back my old bad habits developed using a cart for years.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I will join the love on this ... I had no idea what efficient meant until I got this. .... I have almost the same one ... well almost the same .. 68 oc smooth top; pineapple handle. its my fav so far and by far. took a break from it to use a rr mamba for about a week and now my technique is lacking in going back to the timeless. has some neck irritation today and never had that before. I felt like using the mamba brought back my old bad habits developed using a cart for years.

I just got the RR Momba too, Shaves smooth ,I have to work a little more to get BBS

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I just got the RR Momba too, Shaves smooth ,I have to work a little more to get BBS
I wanted to love it (mamba) more than I do ... its more work and not efficient as the timeless and has thrown off my "technique" (at least thats what I am telling myself) ... At the end of the trial week I got the courage to pop in a feather blade and noticed not much difference. I think the timeless might be my last stop on my razor train.

I like your handle but I am fond of the 100 mm I may snag the plaid handle just to satisfy my need to spend.

p.s.
happy New Year to me ... I just bought the plaid handle ....

Last edited:
Love my 2 Timeless Razors. .95 Dual Comb OC/SB and .68 OC. Great customer service also.

Got the Mamba and it was just ok for me and sold it very quickly.

I haven't pulled the trigger on a Timeless yet, but threads and photos like this are wearing down my resolve.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I haven't pulled the trigger on a Timeless yet, but threads and photos like this are wearing down my resolve.
oh come on do it ...
;)
just kidding ...
well, only partially kidding. just returning the favor as you convinced me to get the dark fall.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I'm sure I will at some point. How are you liking the Darkfall btw?
love it ...
that smokey scent is amazing nothing like it in my collection. it seems to go on with more watery feeling verses the other as I have from declaration. Thanks for the tip.

love it ...
that smokey scent is amazing nothing like it in my collection. it seems to go on with more watery feeling verses the other as I have from declaration. Thanks for the tip.
Always happy to enable..uh.. I mean help.

How do you guys like the Timeless OC plates, particularly the .68? How does the shave compare to say a Schone, Fatip, or Gillette New? Considering a Timeless in the near future, just haven't made up my mind if it will be a SB, Scalloped, or OC. (Actually, a Bronze might be in the running too for that matter).

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
How do you guys like the Timeless OC plates, particularly the .68? How does the shave compare to say a Schone, Fatip, or Gillette New? Considering a Timeless in the near future, just haven't made up my mind if it will be a SB, Scalloped, or OC. (Actually, a Bronze might be in the running too for that matter).
I have seen another thread where folks consider some vintage comparisons but alas I am not a vintage guy. But I can say without a doubt that I love the 68 open comb. I am not an aggressive razor fan and was nervous about getting the oc. My only experience was trying a PAA backolite OC slant that I felt like I was using a machete on my face. that being said the 68 is awesome. ymmv of course but i feel like it answers the call for me in terms of aggressiveness but more so efficient. it demands respect - no pressure and concentration but not so much as to make it a chore. not sure any of this makes sense. just buy one! jk. I wish I knew about timeless before I bought several others, but in a way I feel like I needed some more experience with de shaving and this for me would have been jumping in the deep end.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Almost all my other Razors are Vintage, I have shaved with the .68 and own the .95.
They do not compare to any of the Vintage Razors as far as How Smooth They Shave.
The .95 is The most efficient Razor I have used and nothing else that I have used shaves as smooth and close.
is it My Favorite ? No My 1936 Aristocrat and My Gillette English Popular are just to Beautiful and Historic
and They both Shave Great.

That's what I'm looking for, ultimately efficient and close, but without the need to tip-toe around the shave and/or have massive blade feel. I get fantastic shaves from my Schone, BUT, I also need to be extra careful using it, compared to say my Rockwell or Fat-Boy. I can pickup one of the latter, or the ugly Minotaur that shaves extremely well, and knock out a shave still half a sleep....the Schone, and New models demand a more carefully executed shave.

Toughest shavers I have used were the Pearl OC head or original Fine Superlight Slant, which just felt rough no matter the angle or blade used, I could shave with them, but don't really enjoy those shaves. The Fine is long gone, and the Pearl sits in a drawer, until I get around to selling it.

Them and paradigm SS are the best DE format razor out there IMO. I am a big English RFB new fan. Started with the 68 but quickly purchased a 95 head and prefer it. Both are OC

Love my 0.68 scalloped head. Thinking of selling off some of my other razors to add a 0.95 dual comb...

Top Bottom