What's new

Any Timeless Love

How do you guys like the Timeless OC plates, particularly the .68? How does the shave compare to say a Schone, Fatip, or Gillette New? Considering a Timeless in the near future, just haven't made up my mind if it will be a SB, Scalloped, or OC. (Actually, a Bronze might be in the running too for that matter).
I can't say how it compares to a Schone or Fatip but I can tell you how it compares to a NEW Deluxe Big Boy. The .68 OC which I recommend over the Scalloped. Or even better the dual plate with OC on one side and either Straight bar or Scalloped ( which is my least favorite ) on the other side.
Now as for the shave compared to the NEW Deluxe OC. ( I don't have a regular New ) It is just a little less efficient than the NEW Deluxe. The .95 which I have a dual in is more efficient than the NEW Deluxe so it falls in between the two gaps in the Timeless OC's. I've shaved with a regular NEW improved which was not as efficient as the NEW Deluxe and I'd say from past memory a little less than the . 68 OC but close.

Hope that helps

Had the .95 OC and sold it after getting my lvl 3 Charcoal Goods. I missed the smooth, efficient and carefree shaves and bought it again. So I have a little love and if they make a more aggressive plate I'll get one.

I really like my Bronze. Also, it's nice to support an Ohio-based business, since I'm in Ohio.
I'll have a stainless Timeless before too long, I know it. I won't be able to resist much longer. I thought the Bronze would calm that urge down, but it's just made it worse, haha!

Last night's shave was super nice:
Timeless Bronze/ Polsilver, L&L Bandwagon, and I broke out the Bootlegger's El Dorado.

el dorado.jpg

Top Bottom