What's new

ANOTHER one year straight razor anniversary and PIF

Tomorrow marks my one year anniversary with straight razor shaving. It's been quite a journey that I've enjoyed very, very much. New friends, new experiences, and new ways to spend too much money :)

I'd like to celebrate with a PIF: I'm going to give away a decent straight--an Emil Kronenberg Sen. full hollow in great condition (see pictures).

I only have one condition for this PIF: a member must have at least 50 posts. Otherwise, any member of B&B is eligibile; relative newbies and pros, worldwide. I know most PIFs are geared to the new guys, but in this case, I'd like to offer this little token of my appreciation to the entire B&B community--I've picked up so much useful information from all levels of experience here.

I'll end this PIF at 2100 (eastern time zone) Friday (30 May).

Bonuses: if you have a veteran, active duty, and/or contributor tag, I'll count your entry twice for each tag. And if the winner tells me he's just starting with straight razors, I'll include a freshly-honed, perfectly good vintage 'user grade' additional straight to serve as a back up.

Thanks B&B; it's been a lot of fun here, and I look forward to learning and contributing well into the future!

Tim
$Kronenberg.jpg

Last edited:
Super PIF and I'M IN!

Thanks for the opportunity. Congrats on your journey so far and good luck to the future. I'm starting my straight journey as well, about 6 shaves in, and about 4 months in with DE. Taking things oldschool has been a wonderful experience so far.

Very generous of you. I'm In!
I still have not taken the leap from DE's to Straights. Thanks for the opportunity. Congrats on the anniversary!

I'm in! This is an excellent PIF sir, glad to take part!
I'll be doing my first straight razor shave next week so I will be just beginning in the straight razor world.
Appreciate the opportunity, sir. And congrats again on the 1 yr anniversary!

I'm in... Thanks for the PIF. I have been using a shavette to learn how to use a straight.. Never tried a straight in my life.. Congrats on your year.

I'm in. Congrats on the anniversary. You picked a fine day to start your journey. Excellent pif and I like the bonus entry rules. Oh. I have never even seen a straight in person much less used one. Thanks for the opportunity.

Top Bottom