Another non-facial shaving poll

Underarm manscaping ...

• BBS (baby butt smooth)

• Crew Cut

• Trimmed/just neatened up

• Natural/no manscaping

• Braided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't disagree that shaving reduces the buildup of sweat in the pits, but I've got to say that the feeling of sweaty skin against sweaty skin is not worth it. On hot days, I would find myself wiping my pits down with paper towel because they felt so... wet.

Short trimmed hair For The Win.

I have always shaved BBS 2-3 times per week since I was in high school. Definately helps to reduce sweating and odour. I feel it makes my crystal deodorant more effective and I get absolutely no odour even when I sweat after running. I also think it looks and feels better and keeps you cooler in summer.

THIS IS IT:mad::mad::mad: THE LINE HAS TO BE DRAWN SOMEWHERE :mad::mad: WE ARE MEN:eek: AND DON'T SHAVE UNDER THE ARMS

Then again each to his own:blushing:

THIS IS IT:mad::mad::mad: THE LINE HAS TO BE DRAWN SOMEWHERE :mad::mad: WE ARE MEN:eek: AND DON'T SHAVE UNDER THE ARMS

Then again each to his own:blushing:

Interesting the cultural difference. Seems to be somewhat popular in Europe and becoming more popular, at least among athletes, in the U.S. And, FYI, Islamic men are required by Islamic law to shave armpits and "down there" at least once a month, presumably for hygenic reasons.

A friend of mine was in Dessert Storm and there was such a problem with sand fleas and other nasties that the troops were issued flea collars to wear on their necks, arms, and legs. But, the most effective "treatment" at least for some of the guys was to body shave regularly. Can't say they weren't men.

It has been scientifically proven that if you shave you under arm, your estrogen levels are going to rise and you will stop producing testosterone. This will create your voice to soften and your breast to grow and do not even think about what happens to your sexual organs...

Since when does having hair there proves you are a man?
Yes I shave under my arms and "down there". I enjoy rose and violet scented creams. I have been known for having female EDP's in my scent rotation. I do sometimes use female socks (the very very thin ones) in summer and I have a pair of shoes that are supposed to be used by females just because they are more comfortable (No they do not have high heels, they are very wide slippers with fluffy stuff inside). Heck, I also like poetry (the good kind of poetry). Still if someone thinks I am less of a man because of that then :censored: him.

You see... you toiletries, your guns, your colognes, or any of your possessions or the parts you shave or not, do not define your manhood. You can be the most hairy guy, smoke the cigars you want and use a scent with with musk and cedar that were alive yesterday. But if you do not have the stones to be a Man... well, no razor can compensate for that. Manliness comes from within.

I voted natural but I don't have any hair. I'm bald to start with and the hair under my arms, has over time, gone away too.

I have been known for having female EDP's in my scent rotation. I do sometimes use female socks (the very very thin ones) in summer

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Not to be a jerk or nothing, but where does one draw the line there....? Are you honestly telling me that you wouldn't think less of a "man" if he was wearing pink lace panties?

I think far too much of my beloved razors to drag them through something that can befunk (befunk?) a white cotton t-shirt like I can.

Never tried it, don't really have a lot of underarm hair, so I've never needed to. If it ever became an issue though, I'd have no problems whacking it off.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Not to be a jerk or nothing, but where does one draw the line there....? Are you honestly telling me that you wouldn't think less of a "man" if he was wearing pink lace panties?

Draw it wherever you want... As for me, I have everything on the right place and I do not care what other people think (except for GF for obvious reasons). Hey, if someone feels comfortable on panties and that is their thing, go ahead, it does not affect me (as long as you are not showing them in public while wearing them). I would not like it if someone wants to force me to use trousers instead of boxers or something like that. I do believe that a wardrobe and bathroom cabinets are bad places to judge masculinity and virility. If using gender-exclusive products were all it takes for someone to be a Man in the proper sense, this would be an easier world to deal with.

Edit: seriously fellas, judging manliness by the amount of hair you have under your armpit is just laughable. That is pubescent talk. :lol:

Top Bottom