Another non-facial shaving poll

Underarm manscaping ...

• BBS (baby butt smooth)

• Crew Cut

• Trimmed/just neatened up

• Natural/no manscaping

• Braided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im not afraid to say I shave under there too!

Not religiously, so tend shave then let it grow a little before doing it again, but yes it keeps you really smell free.

Remember what causes BO or that stink is bacteria.

Bacteria feed on our sweat, muliply then the stink is actually caused by there waste.

Remember our natural smell is a natural aphrisodiac, that is until the bacteria make us smell bad. You can shower then work out and you will not smell because the bacteria havnt had chance to multiply.

Hair under the arm increases the surface area that the bacteria have to cling too thus, helping them multiply faster.

By shaving you reduce the surface area, thus the amount of bactaria!

Again a LOT of young men do this, I go to the gym a few days a week and a lot of the lads have shaved underarms.

I shave my pits but only because swimming caused the hair to be pulled off (ouch) and because of allergies to most of the heavily scented antiperspirants and deodorants.

I should answer my own poll...

I usually trim or long buzz cut... I can't stand clumps of deoderant hanging out there. yuck. Occasionally, I go with a very short buzz for weightlifiting.

A number of guys at my gym buzz or go bbs, especially with sleeveless shirts and the like.

now, i´ve done the tests, in the summer, madrid gets nice hot and humid, and when you trim, you see the significant reduction in sweat stains, trimming is worth it,

In the last poll, I posted that I assumed it was "from the neck down" and that any further info will cost money.

If you want to know what I shave, show me the money! :biggrin:

You're all a big luvable bunch of galoots that I'd love to have a coffee with. But I don't know you well enough to share this.

Imagination is half the fun, anyway. :eek: :w00t:

Shaved into oblivion... I started in high school mainly because I could sweat buckets wearing a tanktop. AP did nothing until I started shaving the pits down. Works for me, others will disagree. I know what works for me and I still have plenty of testosterone to keep me going despite my lack of pit braids!

I sweat like a pregnant nun in confession.So I started shaving there on advice from a co-worker. Sweat problem is gone. So yes I can say proudly that I do shave there too.

Interesting stats so far.... not many "in betweens"... either BBS or, the majority so far, au natural.

Top Bottom