What's new

Announcing a B&B Exclusive Group Buy - Provence Sante Green Tea Shave Soap!

Bump - Remember the ordering period to get the group buy discount ends this Sunday.

The soap will still be available from each vendor after Sunday as long as their supplies last.

I got order confirmation that mine has shipped and I'm getting excited. Love this kind of buy with the merchandise already in hand! :thumbup1:

Wow, every time I bump this thread I get a rush of PM's in my inbox. Maybe I'll keep doing that. I wouldn't want folks to miss out on the savings.

Great thread and group buy Dave!
I put my order in for 3...had to try some of the Lothantique as well while I was at it ;)
If this soaps turns out to be as good as I hope it will be, I'll be ordering at least 2 or 3 more

Soooo...we forgot to tell Dee (my mother-in-law for those of you wanting to know) that there was a new scent for the Provence Sante shaving soap. When she saw Provence Sante on the packing slips, she just grabbed the regular Provence Sante. The good news is there were only 3 Verlaine soaps on the shelf, so this only impacts 3 of you. The bad news is I have no clue which 3 of you. If you get a soap that doesn't smell like Green Tea, send me an email or PM and I'll have the correct soap shipped right away. More good news for the 3 that receive the Verlaine soap, you get to keep it. More bad news for us, we're out of the Verlaine soap.

Folks, I just talked to John of Shaving Essentials who is working with John of West Coast Shaving on this group buy. Yeah, that makes working with these guys a bit of a challenge. It's even worse if your name is Bob and you happen to be in the line of fire (sorry, inside joke).

Anyhoo, John mentioned that since there is interest in getting access to the clay bowls that this soap is traditionally served in the vendors will be getting some stock of these in about ten days. Most folks like to buy the soap and put it in their own containers so requests for the manufacturer's container caught us off guard. Well, for those interested the problem is solved. Stay tuned and I'll let you all know when these are available.

Wow. I guess I will have to start paying more attention to these stickies. I missed this one all the way. You can bet my order will be going in soon. Thanks for setting this up.

Regards, Todd

Soooo...we forgot to tell Dee (my mother-in-law for those of you wanting to know) that there was a new scent for the Provence Sante shaving soap. When she saw Provence Sante on the packing slips, she just grabbed the regular Provence Sante. The good news is there were only 3 Verlaine soaps on the shelf, so this only impacts 3 of you. The bad news is I have no clue which 3 of you. If you get a soap that doesn't smell like Green Tea, send me an email or PM and I'll have the correct soap shipped right away. More good news for the 3 that receive the Verlaine soap, you get to keep it. More bad news for us, we're out of the Verlaine soap.

Do you know if these three were shipped out in 3 separate orders? Or if they were shipped out in orders that included other items?
I placed an order for 3 green tea soaps and a puck of Lothantique this morning, so I'm wondering if I'm gonna get 3 Verlain soaps in mine. Not that I'd mind, especially since the other Green Tea ones would be free :wink:

Do you know if these three were shipped out in 3 separate orders? Or if they were shipped out in orders that included other items?
I placed an order for 3 green tea soaps and a puck of Lothantique this morning, so I'm wondering if I'm gonna get 3 Verlain soaps in mine. Not that I'd mind, especially since the other Green Tea ones would be free :wink:

You're good. These 3 were shipped early Monday.

I almost missed this, but I am very glad I didn't. My stash will get a little bigger, but I love green tea soaps.

Top Bottom