What's new

Anniversary PIF

I'm in! My favorite shaving anecdote (personally) is getting in trouble with mom and dad. Our medicine cabinet had a slot labled "used blades." I was sure it had to descend all the way from the bathroom into the basement So to test it out, I emptied out all the blade cartridges in the house down the slot. I'd be interested to see how many blades were actually in there. We moved in 1976 so I never did find out.

I'm confused. Do you mean members who have joined before August 2014 or who registered between Aug 2014 and now?

I read it as members who joined between August 2014 and the present, but there are a lot of members who joined before that date who've entered this PIF.

Last edited:
I read it as members who joined between August 2014 and the present, but there are a lot of members who joined before that date who've entered this PIF.

Yeah, I don't knw either.
if I don't qualify, disregard my entrance I guess.
still a great PIF!!

I'm in!
It's great to see another central Floridian here on the forums, my sister just moved to DeLand.
When I was younger in a time before the internet buying tickets to a concert required travel to DeLand. It was a beautiful day so I took out my convertible VW Bug for a relaxing ride. Then the engine blew, and that concert ticket was the most expensive one I ever got.

I'm in! Thanks so much for the great PIF. My anecdote is when I first started wet shaving with a straight razor, I was in school, and people all thought I was crazy and hardcore. After several months, when I didn't look like I was in a knife fight, I got a few converts.

Has anyone heard from BroJohn? I saw he hasn't been on the board since he posted this, and I got to worrying about him personally, what with the illness and all. Not worried about the PIF, just hoping he is OK.

Top Bottom