age of DE razor users ?

Age ?

• 20-30

• 30-40

• 40-50

• 50-60

• 60+

Results are only viewable after voting.
52, and observing my 3rd anniversary on B&B this month.

I'm very encouraged to see that nearly everyone is younger than me. Looks like DE's and straights have a strong future.

It's all cool.:cool: These results actually aren't that surprising. I can't picture my parents(mid 40s) posting on an internet forum.

You might be surprised what us "old folks do"! I am 60 and maintain two web sites, one for myself and one for my wife's business. I use a smart phone as well:) Your parents in their 40's are youngsters! :rolleyes5

Started at 25 and now i'm 31. It was very inexpensive untill i caught the RAD this year..i have 18 razors now and 8 brushes.

Started with DE in 1981 then was "lured" into TracII in 82. Sensor when it first came out, then (God forbid)...electric. Came back to DE in early 2017 and can't for the life of me figure out why I left DE to begin with. Oh the wasted years....the wasted years!

It's all cool.:cool: These results actually aren't that surprising. I can't picture my parents(mid 40s) posting on an internet forum.

45. I would have thought there were more users my age. :ohmy:

Also 45. I'm curious if the poll is more reflective of DE users, or B&B forum members ages. Tough to say since when voters self-select it isn't a truly random sample. Either way--good to know that younger people have found DEs, and that those of us in our mid-40s know how to post on internet forums! :lol:

Top Bottom