What's new

AD's six months in

Well, it's been about 6 months for me since I gave away the carts and canned goo and was having a bit of a spring clean today. I decided to lay all my shaving related paraphernalia out and just see what I've amassed so far. Kind of surprising when I see it like this rather than tucked away in various locations. I know it pales in comparison compared to some collections I see, but all I can say is......."I 'aint done yet" (haven't included my growing frag collection in the pics)
$photo 1 (3).jpg$photo 2 (3).jpg$photo 3 (2).jpg

Most impressive. Now I know that I didn't really go off the deep end when I started. What kind of boxes are you using for you blades?

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I suspect it's pretty normal to have the most serious AD before you've tried a big pile of stuff. You will no doubt have favorites from that collection and others that you never re-order.

Or you'll get AD bad (good?) and have to put an addition on the house for your den.

Either way it's all good. Enjoy!

It looks like you're missing a proper straight razor! ;-)

Yeah, I actually started out with a straight (a Dovo classic) then bought a kropp 5/8, but never really got into them like the DE's and SE's I 'occasionally' use the feather Kamisori.

Nice! Do you have 2 cobras?

I do. I was looking for one when they were unavailable, as I was on the waiting list at 2 suppliers - managed to pick up a nice one off BST and then about two weeks later, murphy's law, I get the email saying they are back in stock, I ummm'd and ahhh'd (but not for too long as I know these things don't last) but succumbed and decided I'd really like a 'brand new' one.

My son keeps saying......'So Dad......you have two of those Cobra razor's right?' lol

Top Bottom