Tabac soap bowl
Barbasol brushless cream
More Merkurs for the masses
Zheng Shan Lapsang Souchong 50g bag

Last edited by a moderator:
:smile:
Rik said:
There's just something magical about those PJs. :biggrin:

I agree. I only have one Simpsons PJ, a vintage real ivory that Bernd rebristled, that i'll probably never part with.......so please don't ask:nono::wink1:

proxy.php

proxy.php

slcsteve said:
:smile:

I agree. I only have one Simpsons PJ, a vintage real ivory that Bernd rebristled, that i'll probably never part with.......so please don't ask:nono::wink1:

proxy.php

proxy.php
Man, that is one gorgeous brush! You know you want to sell it. :biggrin: Seriously though if you ever are looking to sell, keep me in mind. :smile:

The Rooney brushes kept calling and calling until I could stand it no more! Rooney style 3 small in super silvertip (their designation) with a 22mm knot. On first inspection, it seems well made and very nice indeed. Tips are very soft to the touch and it seems to have a relatively dense knot! Maiden voyage tomorrow morning!

full

And the doorbell rings again today!!!!!

Geo. F Trumper's Curzon cologne
Geo. F Trumper's coconut shaving soap
D R Harris lavender shaving soap

full

DoubleE said:
The Rooney brushes kept calling and calling until I could stand it no more! Rooney style 3 small in super silvertip (their designation) with a 22mm knot. On first inspection, it seems well made and very nice indeed. Tips are very soft to the touch and it seems to have a relatively dense knot! Maiden voyage tomorrow morning!

full

Well, when do we get to see that sucker in full bloom?
Cheers, DJ.

I went by C&E today and got their Best Badger brush. I was actaully real suprised to find out we had one here in Tyler TX. Tyler tends to be a bit sparse for specialty type items. Quite the difference between the badger and the Burma Shave Boar brush. Earlier this week, I also got some Thayer's, and some Proraso cream. I'm hoping to get in on one of the decants this month as well. Gonna be iffy moneywise though. It's kinda fortuitous in a way though. Today my boss told me I got a raise. I don't know how much but probably enough to justify a tube of cream or a decant.

Creslin said:
I went by C&E today and got their Best Badger brush. I was actaully real suprised to find out we had one here in Tyler TX. Tyler tends to be a bit sparse for specialty type items. Quite the difference between the badger and the Burma Shave Boar brush. Earlier this week, I also got some Thayer's, and some Proraso cream. I'm hoping to get in on one of the decants this month as well. Gonna be iffy moneywise though. It's kinda fortuitous in a way though. Today my boss told me I got a raise. I don't know how much but probably enough to justify a tube of cream or a decant.

Seth,

Who in Tyler stocks C&E products? And man, I wish I was there. I could stand a trip to Kilgore to the Country Tavern for some ribs!

Randy

Today it occured to me that at some point between now and my wedding (in just less than 3 weeks now - eeek!) I am going to have to trim my goatee so that it is nice and neat and presentable on the "big day"... so I went and purchased some beard-trimmer at Walmart... not much of score, eh? Oh well... maybe the next score will be a better one.

rtaylor61 said:
Seth,

Who in Tyler stocks C&E products? And man, I wish I was there. I could stand a trip to Kilgore to the Country Tavern for some ribs!

Randy

Seems like you are shocked too. We actually have a Crabtree and Evelyn store here in Tyler. If your familar with Tyler, it's in the Bergfield Shopping Center.

Aren't those ribs just the best? For a while they were playing around and offering different things but they've gone back to the original Tavern ribs and I must say it's just mighty fine.

Creslin said:
Seems like you are shocked too. We actually have a Crabtree and Evelyn store here in Tyler. If your familar with Tyler, it's in the Bergfield Shopping Center.

Aren't those ribs just the best? For a while they were playing around and offering different things but they've gone back to the original Tavern ribs and I must say it's just mighty fine.

Seth,

I remember the name, but not the location. Besides the Tavern, I also miss a Mexican food joint named La Posada (sp?)!

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Seth,

I remember the name, but not the location. Besides the Tavern, I also miss a Mexican food joint named La Posada (sp?)!

Randy

Bergfield Center is at the intersection of Old Jacksonville Hwy. and Broadway. Where Major's Pharmacy used to be. La Posada is on Fith Street, just a few blocks away from my favorite place, El Charros.

Got me some Penhaligon's as well.

1 small bottle of Blemheim Bouquet

And for the wife:

1 small bottle Lavandula
1 large bottle of Artemesia

I took a photo, but one of flash cards must have been mad at me tonight.

1x Butler Chrome Safety Razor

This is an old, 3 piece open comb razor. The exposure looks to be quite mild, although it is uneven on one side. This will probably be added to the growing pile of razors I will never use.

Just got a three-pack of decants from Scotto.

Knize Ten - pretty powerful stuff, sort of like a men's Channel #5 and definitely not for the office

Atkinsons English Lavender - goes on strong but quickly (like in 10 - 15 minutes) dries down to a very nice light scent.

Musgo Real #2 - Haven't tried this one, but I have high hopes based on the reviews and the smell from the atomizer.

Thanks Scotto.

Top Bottom