What's new

Acquisitions April-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got my Silver Tuckaway. For a razor that isn't super rare, it sure was tricky to track one down. It cleaned up pretty nicely and the inside of the case is beautiful. But I think the previous owner used a bit of metal polish to clean up the outside of the case that found its way into the inside of the case. I still need to try cleaning that up, but I'm quite happy with it. Check it out:

Does scoring a place to shave qualify for this thread? :001_cool:

Closed on this today. Moving in Monday.
proxy.php

Nice porch! And some really high gutters :ohmy: I've always wanted a nice porch, but instead I got a stoop that when you open the front door, you have to step back out into the rain. It's Portland OR for pete's sake.

But I did get a 550 sq foot shop garage...

-jim

I finally got my Silver Tuckaway. For a razor that isn't super rare, it sure was tricky to track one down. It cleaned up pretty nicely and the inside of the case is beautiful. But I think the previous owner used a bit of metal polish to clean up the outside of the case that found its way into the inside of the case. I still need to try cleaning that up, but I'm quite happy with it. Check it out:

The inside of that case is amazing. A beautiful kit to be sure, and kind of nice to check it off.

Congrats!

-jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom