What's new

Acqua di Parma in the tube

I bought this recently and unfortunately I have as of yet to try the tub. Is there a major difference in the two? I heard that the tube version is the brushless version. But I had no problem with the lather. And honestly it was the densest lather i have ever had and I have used TOBS, Prorasso, TBS, Tabac soap.

I would recommend getting this cream. But I was wondering what other users experience was?

AdP Colonia is one of my top fragrances, but I have not yet used their cream. I hear it is excellent albeit quite expensive.

AdP cream is one of the best creams. Real easy to lather with a very small amount don't be taken away with the price

I was concerned at first because I read somewhere else that the tube version was a brushless type. But I used it again yesterday (I'll use it every Sunday) it produced the thickest, densest lather I have ever used. Superb shaving experience.

I paid 40 euro for the tube so yeah it is ridiculously priced. But, and hears the important part, I feel it is worth it. The unique sent and lather quality as of yet are unmatched. Next I'll try Penhaligon's. I can pick that up for 30 euro's so price might when out on that one.

Here is another question that I have. Anybody use both types the tube ad tub? I am asking because I have heard that the tub is like a soft soap. Just wondering if there is a noticeable difference in the two types.

Top Bottom