What's new

Absolute slickery

Mitchels Wool Fat (not the easiest to learn to lather)
Haslinger’s
Miike’s Naturals
I Coloniali (out of stock, no longer made)
Spieck

are what I keep in pucks and sticks at the house or for travel. They’re all slick when made right, and under $25.

others listed are too. Pricier ones work too.

So my Proraso Red won't last forever and I'd like y'all's opinions on a soap (or cream or stick). I'm looking for slick slick slick.

I don't care what it smells like.
I don't care if it's hard to lather.
I don't care if animals were molested as a result of its creation. It's all about blade glide. Please provide two answers...One disregarding price entirely and one at...say $25 bucks or less.
You might like Cella Extra Extra Bio (newer formula in green tub). Smells nice, easy to lather, no animals harmed. Cost is usually under $10 for a 150g tub.

If you want to spend more, you could try Saponificio Varesino Felce Aromatica. Vegetable-based, nice scent, lathers easily, no animals harmed. Cost is around $20-25 for a 150g hard puck that will last a long, long time.

Pre shave soap of paa (cube or stick)
Pre shave soap of stirling will give you loads of slickness

Stirling, Arko, tabac, vergulde hand on top are allready slick but more as on top

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I forgot to mention the King of Slick. Its lacking in all other areas but, if you value absolute slickness over all other aspects, its unbeatable.

Bullet Tip/PTFE 1
Brush: None.
Soap....
IMG_3130.JPG

Its also important to only use the Botanical forumations. They are different than regular Dawn, FWIW lol.

Top Bottom