What's new

"Zenith" Brush PIF

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Dear gentlemen,

This is my new PIF for a BRAND NEW Italian-made "Zenith" Silvertip brush.

28mm
52mm

Described as:

"Zenith is a brand of shaving brushes made by Pennellificio Pandolfo in Palermo, Italy. Since 1902, this family-run business has produced quality brushes not just for shaving needs, but also for paint, artists, and cosmetics. Their shaving brushes and knots are hand made by skilled artisans the old fashioned way."

I don't usually praise whatever is PIFed, but for me the "Zenith" badger brushes are one of the best deals in the brush business, and I have a few of them. Just decided to give someone who still hasn't one a chance to try it.

Who is in?

Zenith.JPG

Woah, I haven't tried any of Zenith's brushes. But I'm located in Europe. Not sure where you're located, I am guessing US? If EU is allowed I am in! If not, best of luck to the candidates living across the Atlantic.

Dear gentlemen,

This is my new PIF for a BRAND NEW Italian-made "Zenith" Silvertip brush.

28mm
52mm

Described as:

"Zenith is a brand of shaving brushes made by Pennellificio Pandolfo in Palermo, Italy. Since 1902, this family-run business has produced quality brushes not just for shaving needs, but also for paint, artists, and cosmetics. Their shaving brushes and knots are hand made by skilled artisans the old fashioned way."

I don't usually praise whatever is PIFed, but for me the "Zenith" badger brushes are one of the best deals in the brush business, and I have a few of them. Just decided to give someone who still hasn't one a chance to try it.

Who is in?

View attachment 1758027
I am in, Thanks.

Top Bottom