What's new

"Zenith" Brush PIF

Another heartfelt thanks to @Space_Cadet for his generous giveaway. This is my first badger brush and I really love it. I was pleasantly surprised to find a butterscotch handle, which is also a first for me. I face/head lather. It’s comfortable to use and the feel of badger has an element of luxury that I have not found in any of my boars (and note, my Semogue 830 is well broken in from the past two years of regular use.)

I don’t need a badger hole to jump into but I feel I need to explore this new medium and test a few varieties.
IMG_2994.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Another heartfelt thanks to @Space_Cadet for his generous giveaway. This is my first badger brush and I really love it. I was pleasantly surprised to find a butterscotch handle, which is also a first for me. I face/head lather. It’s comfortable to use and the feel of badger has an element of luxury that I have not found in any of my boars (and note, my Semogue 830 is well broken in from the past two years of regular use.)

I don’t need a badger hole to jump into but I feel I need to explore this new medium and test a few varieties.View attachment 1787855
The @Space_Cadet is quite the good man.

Top Bottom