What's new

$70 for all that? Are you kidding?

V

VR6ofpain

There is an auction on ebay which is laughable. The guy is selling some otherwise junker razors for $69. Obviously no one plans to use his BIN.

This is what he is selling:

Honestly this is like some of the ridiculous asking prices I see at antique stores. People need to know what they have before they set unreasonable prices.

V

VR6ofpain

"They weight a total of 1 pound"

Ha ha, good information to know!

That top injector was used by Colonel Schick to repel a charge during the Spanish American War on San Juan Hill. Teddy Roosevelt's great grandsons best freind's paperboy will authenticate it on request.

A bargain.

There is an auction on ebay which is laughable. The guy is selling some otherwise junker razors for $69. Obviously no one plans to use his BIN.

Honestly this is like some of the ridiculous asking prices I see at antique stores. People need to know what they have before they set unreasonable prices.

i see gems in there. you take that back.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

V

VR6ofpain

That top injector was used by Colonel Schick to repel a charge during the Spanish American War on San Juan Hill. Teddy Roosevelt's great grandsons best freind's paperboy will authenticate it on request.

A bargain.
Classic. I love how you finished this statement with "A bargain." Totally busting up here.

<snip>

This person sells A LOT of antiques at what seem to me like ridiculous prices. But if they sell at those prices, by definition in a free market, they _are_ priced correctly.

Steve

Top Bottom