What's new

2024 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - The Year of MacGyver

brucered

System Generated
Like, flies....
Been busy, still in
As @Guido75 checks and updates the list!

bertz.gif

brucered

System Generated
Yeah, not to speak ill of anybody but @Shaun asleep dropped out of Gruyere pretty early to then join the februari Grume.
To drop out on day two....
The commitment is...... non existent...:em3400:
Do people not realize what a purchase Sabbatical is? Are they buying or falling for stuff that is their current favorites and going to be out of production before the end of the year? Did they forget they signed up? I don't get it.

If they are looking for forum enrichment and sense of comradery, there are a ton of other threads for that.

Come on people, let's make this the highest success rate ever!

Doesn't seem possiblle at this rate.

I'm not going to lie, if I wander into a $10 Toggle, I'll be out immediately.

With that said, I'm not out looking or going to antque stores searching for razors......BECAUSE I ENTERED A SABBATICAL!

oh yeah....Still in. No cookies needed for me @KQY61
I admit to have been tempted by a Bayonetta myself but figured it would still be for sale in ten months time. Or not.
Don't really care. My exception is way down on my list too so @Guido75 might as well change my exception to no exception.
I'll be fine this year.
Furthermore, last razor I bought last year cost me a whopping 3,95 euro and looks to be a Feather AS D2 clone with great efficiency. Who would've thunk.

Non existent commitment sounds about right, I do apologise.
The thing is I should stop buying stuff, but I can't. It's a disease.
I suggest you cure me rather than bully me for my shortcomings. 🤪

I do feel like I give more thought to shaving related purchases before I spend my money since I signed up for gruyere and feb grume. Before I would just buy stuff at random, without giving it any thought. I try not to do that anymore.

Mission completed.

Yeah, I try not to set the bar too high. 🫣

Best of luck to you hardliners, I hope to congratulate you all on december 31st.

I do feel like I give more thought to shaving related purchases before I spend my money since I signed up for gruyere and feb grume. Before I would just buy stuff at random, without giving it any thought. I try not to do that anymore.

Mission completed.

Best of luck to you hardliners, I hope to congratulate you all on december 31st.
No one to apologize to but yourself.
With all the people failing this GRUYERE i just had to laugh out loud last nite when I saw you dropped out of the Feb. GRUME on day two. No offence and please keep coming around here to show us all the goods you acquired!

brucered

System Generated

Mission completed.

All kidding aside, if you were a marathon runner, failing at the 2% point in a year long sabbatical is about the same as completing just under 1 km of a 42.2 km run. :a11:

Top Bottom