What's new

2017 release announcements

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Sorry, Ken, not Stan. Ken is the owner of Paladin Shaving. Stan is ATT, which I was just looking at.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
[FONT=&quot]Sorry to be posting this so late. Tomorrow's Kansas Day release is set for 2:00 PM Central. The count currently stands at 38 brushes, which can be previewed here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/141014234@N04/sets/72157679685653435.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Some of these brushes have knots associated with a new code (2CM2L3). Please read the corresponding entry in our Knot Notes before buying one (or any any Paladin shaving brush). See https://www.paladinshaving.com/pages/knot-notes and scroll to the bottom of the page.
[/FONT]

captp

Dang, 2 days before payday:mad3:But that's ok, the 4 new handles I liked don't seem to be in this release.:001_cool:

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
You missed it by 3 weeks. I'm guessing his next release will be around March or April. Stan will make an announcement a few weeks prior with links to pics.
Just to clarify, the reply above was with reference to another vendor. Our plan is to do 3-4 releases per month (i.e., every week to ten days on average) with allowances for whatever might crop up (e.g., grandchildren, weddings, lathes going haywire, etc.). Release size should typically be in the neighborhood of 40 brushes, sometimes more, other times less.

captp

Thanks, Ken. For some reason I had it in my head that you were doing 3 or 4 a year. 3 or 4 a month is MUCH nicer. You could wipe my Social Security very fast with that rate:tongue_sm

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Thanks, Ken. For some reason I had it in my head that you were doing 3 or 4 a year. 3 or 4 a month is MUCH nicer. You could wipe my Social Security very fast with that rate:tongue_sm

We're working up to it. I haven't kept count, but I think we've pulled off 2-3 per month on average since starting up again (after the moves) in late October.

[FONT=&amp]Sorry to be posting this so late. Tomorrow's Kansas Day release is set for 2:00 PM Central. The count currently stands at 38 brushes, which can be previewed here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/141014234@N04/sets/72157679685653435.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Some of these brushes have knots associated with a new code (2CM2L3). Please read the corresponding entry in our Knot Notes before buying one (or any any Paladin shaving brush). See https://www.paladinshaving.com/pages/knot-notes and scroll to the bottom of the page.
[/FONT]

proxy.php
proxy.php

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
A current physical limitation on release size is that there isn't room around the edge of our pool table for more than about 30 order print-outs and shipping labels.

proxy.php

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Well, Ken... quite obviously you need a BIGGER pool table...:laugh:

That's a regulation 9' table. I've always wanted a 10' snooker table (which might support 50-60 brush releases), but the space we have wouldn't properly accommodate one. Pool tables are very finicky about that.

You might say, then you need to get a bigger house. But the fact is we're lining ourselves out to downsize.

That's a regulation 9' table. I've always wanted a 10' snooker table (which might support 50-60 brush releases), but the space we have wouldn't properly accommodate one. Pool tables are very finicky about that.

You might say, then you need to get a bigger house. But the fact is we're lining ourselves out to downsize.

As a pool player myself, if you're going to go with the snooker table, go full monty and get the 12'er...who cares if you only have 12" of room on either side to shoot from? Just think of how many more BRUSHES you can fit on it...lol :lol:

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
As a pool player myself, if you're going to go with the snooker table, go full monty and get the 12'er...who cares if you only have 12" of room on either side to shoot from? Just think of how many more BRUSHES you can fit on it...lol :lol:
I suspect they're getting a little hard to find. I mostly played on snooker tables when I was a kid. Don't know exactly how big they were, but they seemed huge.

Top Bottom