What's new

2017 release announcements

At times, I am FB but get the announcements here. There is so much crap on FB that things get buried there.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Is there anyone who catches our notices here who doesn't also see them as soon or sooner elsewhere?

I'm subscribed here as well as TSN. Won't do Facebook, and am not a Twit so the Forum threads are where I get the word.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Thanks for the replies. Good to know.

I didn't have much enthusiasm for Twitter or Facebook either, but I think we'd be dead without them.

I've love to get some discussion rolling here, but nothing ever seems to gain sustainable traction. Miss the old days.

Here are a few questions for you - maybe this will get a discussion going.

1) Your knots are changing all the time. Why? Are you still figuring out the best type of knot to use? Are your vendors changing? Is it natural variation? I'm not looking for trade secrets, just curious about it in general.

2) Is it the same for other vendors as well? If I buy a [Brand X] brush today in [Grade Y], is the knot going to be basically the same as the Brand X brush in Grade Y that I bought a year ago?

I know that others buy multiples of the same brush, but for me - as an only occasional brush buyer - it's unlikely that I'll purchase the same knot twice. It seems to me that an average brush buyer like me is just playing the odds that one from the particular batch of knots on hand is going to suit her or him.

Just wanted to say your brushes are amazing. Have 9 now. 8 purchased from you and one used. I don’t use my other brushes anymore. Keep up the good work.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I'd prefer to keep this thread primarily dedicated to 2017 brush release announcements, related photos, etc.

I just started a new thread for questions and discussion related to our knots. Marcos1 and bobmsp, would you mind re-posting here?

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Still set for 8:00 PM tonight (Tuesday, December 19). We don't expect to put any more new brushes in the shop before mid-January. We'll do our best to ship any brushes purchased between now and Saturday afternoon ASAP.

Top Bottom