What's new

2017 release announcements

Got one of the PK-47 Harlequin. My first premium badger brush purchase. Can' wait until it arrives. Looks awesome!

Ordered Monday and delivered Wednesday. Thanks for such quick service. Brush looks awesome too!
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
OK here's a link to the Winston Churchill Special Edition page: The Winston Churchill Special Edition

I'm really pleased with how this all came together over a fairly short time. The idea didn't surface until after the seven Halloween brushes were sold and shipped. For a small and relatively inexperienced outfit like we are, lining out and executing a project like this isn't trivial. Great team effort!

OK here's a link to the Winston Churchill Special Edition page: The Winston Churchill Special Edition

I'm really pleased with how this all came together over a fairly short time. The idea didn't surface until after the seven Halloween brushes were sold and shipped. For a small and relatively inexperienced outfit like we are, lining out and executing a project like this isn't trivial. Great team effort!

Excellent project! Well done!

Got one of the PK-47 Harlequin. My first premium badger brush purchase. Can' wait until it arrives. Looks awesome!

Congrats and enjoy your soon to be headlong dive down the premium badger rabbit hole lol....

I would like to think that I have a pretty incredible collection of premium badger brushes, and paladin is in that group and one of my favorite brushes I own.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
There are still 18 brushes left, including several 24 mm "Winnies", which make their first appearance in this SE. The Winnie was scaled from the 26 mm Winston. These all have 2CLND3 knots that I'd say are fairly large for 24 mm handles.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Is there anyone who catches our notices here who doesn't also see them as soon or sooner elsewhere?

Top Bottom