What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

proxy.php
he's harnessing his inner Loki :shudder:

Fordfather

Staff member
well the good news is this has been my best card to date, I have a few 2 word to win rows :w00t:

bad news is I going outta town to race and won't be back till Sunday, and no time to hunt even if I can find wi-fi at the track:huh:

So if someone wins congratulations and if not it may be me when I get back [emoji106]

View attachment 600061
Where you going? What are you wrenching on?

Found the third. More sneakiness from our caller!

And the last word I found was on my card! Now I have THREE rows that need 2 to win.

Last edited:
well the good news is this has been my best card to date, I have a few 2 word to win rows :w00t:

bad news is I going outta town to race and won't be back till Sunday, and no time to hunt even if I can find wi-fi at the track:huh:

So if someone wins congratulations and if not it may be me when I get back :thumbup:
Send me your card and I'll let you know if I win ^_^ :tongue_sm
Enjoy your race and it would be wild if Bingo was still on when you get back.. Would be awesome long game. John wouldn't know where to hide things at that point. He'd probably just give em away.

How am I sneaky?? I left a Persian flaw. It was clearly marked!

You are correct. It was not as outright sneaky as some of your other links. But it was somewhere I hadn't considered looking, kind of like yesterday. So that's more on me than on you, sir!

Somebody has to take it by today no? 30 words?

I am 8 for 30. not good odds for me..
But someone has got to be ready to party
proxy.php

Somebody has to take it by today no? 30 words?

I am 8 for 30. not good odds for me..
But someone has got to be ready to party
proxy.php

I was thinking someone was going to win today. I even made a cake but alas Skypsyd took it:w00t:!!!
Knowing him, he probably ate it already. Has anyone seen his crumb covered face today?:lol:

Also this is from the BINGO hall of records:
shortest game was 11 days- longest was 13 days!
So 33 words played (which would be tomorrow) or 39 words played which Monday.

Last edited:

Fordfather

Staff member
There's a Bingo Hall of Records???
Yep. The mop closet at my house. If you're ever in my neck of the woods, I give tours. It'll cost you 6 Bavarian cream doughnuts, and it'll take an hour. We also have a gift shop and cafeteria. I've got a sinkhole in the backyard for the kiddos to play in during your tour. I can get up to 12 people in that hallway, so bring your friends!!!

Top Bottom