What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

That is weird. It worked for me. But it should work now. I told you I was sorry.

All three words are in play.:thumbup1:

Got it! Like I sad my video card is broken so I'm on IE9... That means I had to run Mozilla, which can't work fine, find html, then manually rewrite adress back to IE9, to find a word which is not on my card.:a32:
Is this third, or is it extra?

What doesn't help is that the forum keeps telling me John's last post was at 12:44pm. LIES!!!!
proxy.php

While ago I thought we have 28 words, so I started panicking I'm short one:lol: But I guess It's fine... So 7 out of 27, one three in a row, and couple of two's!

John, I was going to curse you when I realized where the "third" link was. I cannot believe you hid it there! I've looked high and low at all your posts, and that's the one place it's never been. You sneaky bugger!

But, I cannot curse you, because you gave us one of the words for free.

John, I was going to curse you when I realized where the "third" link was. I cannot believe you hid it there! I've looked high and low at all your posts, and that's the one place it's never been. You sneaky bugger!

But, I cannot curse you, because you gave us one of the words for free.

Can you give us a hint?

HOLY Margarita Pool BATMAN, That is three hours I will never get back, to find #3. and only one on my card for the day. That was as bad or more devious than one from my game.

I guess Revenge is a dish served Cold. Wow. Nice form John, Nice form.

There will be two margarita pools tonight, as well as other the other favorite libations, and food, however one of the pools is mine alone after today's word hunt :w00t::lol::thumbup:

proxy.php

So now I am 7 for 27.. one step closer to Bingo but I am sure there are many closer if not actually already there.
I still have one whole column with nothing in it :a31:

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
well the good news is this has been my best card to date, I have a few 2 word to win rows :w00t:

bad news is I going outta town to race and won't be back till Sunday, and no time to hunt even if I can find wi-fi at the track:huh:

So if someone wins congratulations and if not it may be me when I get back :thumbup:

$200.gif

Top Bottom