What's new

$2 versus $700 Shaving Soap Videos, Which would you Prefer?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I was right, if Google is right. Sebum: an oily secretion of the sebaceous gland.

Why couldn't I remember carp that is werth remembering, like "i before e except after c" and "never trust a frat."

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I only have watched one or two of these "shaving" videos, they bore me to hell and back. Why stretch something that is done in five minutes to 15 or more. There are many home made you-tube videos of all kind of things, and they are allllll soooo stretttched. BORING

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I was right, if Google is right. Sebum: an oily secretion of the sebaceous gland.

Why couldn't I remember carp that is werth remembering, like "i before e except after c" and "never trust a frat."
that's why the price is so high, one has to harvest all the sebum from many glands, then saponify it to make a soap from it....bad name choice I think

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
that's why the price is so high, one has to harvest all the sebum from nay glands, then saponify it to make a soap from it....bad name choice I think
Rudy, you've inspired me! To think that I've been wasting all of those blackheads on my nose over the years..... I can see it now: "the Tanned Farmer's limited edition shaving soap"..... Come one, come all, step right up folks, buy one, get one (just pay separate handling fee).... officially endorsed by no barber anywhere!

I just bought 700 dollars worth of Arko. Unfortunately, I won't be saving much money because it cost me $1100 for materials to construct a new outbuilding in which I will store all that Arko.
Just wait a year and sell a couple pucks of your Williams shave soap. Based on projecting forward current pricing trends ($1 to $20 on Amazon since discontinuation) that should cover the outbuilding expense.🙂

that's why the price is so high, one has to harvest all the sebum from many glands, then saponify it to make a soap from it....bad name choice I think
Sounds a bit too "Fight Club" for me. Perhaps they have the contact to dispose of the gunk from skincare clinics.

For those who ppay full price for this, one has to wonder where the fool got the money in the first place.

Top Bottom