What's new

$2 versus $700 Shaving Soap Videos, Which would you Prefer?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm waiting for the "FarmerTan in a can" shaving soap.
Maybe they'll come out with "spray on FarmerTan" as well. 🤣🤣
You might be on to something right there! I might have to start a podcast. Kids don't read books anymore, and I'm too lazy to stand up for lectures.... Just brane-storming here. The FarmerTan brand has barely scratched the surface of the potential gold mine I'm sittin' on!

...The FarmerTan brand ...
Found the ad

proxy.php

It looks like shave 326's videos are private on YouTube, or missing. I really wanted to see this sebum shaving soap video... Lol
Did he erase his videos cause of the critism aimed at him? Was he the owner of that soap company.?

Sebum soap, that's a horrid name for a shave soap, surprised they didn't call it semen shave soap...

Last edited:

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Wasn't Sebum soap all the rage in the cool kids' SOTD photos about 18 months ago? Has it since fallen from grace?

FarmerTan

It looks like shave 326's videos are private on YouTube, or missing. I really wanted to see this sebum shaving soap video... Lol
Did he erase his videos cause of the critism aimed at him? Was he the owner of that soap company.?

Sebum soap, that's a horrid name for a shave soap, surprised they didn't call it semen shave soap...
I always think of a bunch of oily faced teens being milked of their sebum by a bunch of dudes in lab coats harvesting the raw materials. Absolutely. Horrid is the proper werd doggone.

That seems to happen with a lot of stuff while the classics endure. It is most obvious when you look at some ten year old thrrads, whether razors, blades, soap...etc.
If it hasn't been around at least 10 years and widely praised in the 3017 thread, I basically won't even look at it. If you want real reviews, by real users, not people with social media agendas, the 3017 thread will tell you what soaps and creams are worth using.

Too much crap in the market that is overhyped and schilled by fanboys.

FarmerTan

If it hasn't been around at least 10 years and widely praised in the 3017 thread, I basically won't even look at it. If you want real reviews, by real users, not people with social media agendas, the 3017 thread will tell you what soaps and creams are worth using.

Too much crap in the market that is overhyped and schilled by fanboys.
This is right.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Avoid any soap with review comments that the artisan ‘hit it out of the park’. It’s the kiss of death, lol.

Most of these are over-watered, over scented, and badly scented BTW.

A stick of La Toja or a tube of Palmolive spanks them all.

Yes, all the videos appear gone. Also the Sebum Soap web site is no longer showing the video either.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I just bought 700 dollars worth of Arko.
That's a two year supply for all of the daily shavers on the planet!

Sebum Gold aka Oily Secretion Gold. Horrible name, but you almost have to wonder, is some clever person decided to play a trick on shaving snobs and see what horrible name at horrendous prices he could foist on them and get accolades.

If so... Well done.

Sebum Gold aka Oily Secretion Gold. Horrible name, but you almost have to wonder, is some clever person decided to play a trick on shaving snobs and see what horrible name at horrendous prices he could foist on them and get accolades.

If so... Well done.

Just wait 'til you try my new shaving soap... Mucus Platinum

I've already got my marketing all worked out: An artisanal offering from the House of Demolition... Lovingly harvested from the nasal passages of kindergartners from an exclusive private school and clinically proven to leave you questioning your sanity... Experience the joy of a lather that's literally as slick as snot. (Practically writes itself, eh?)

And, best news of all, I'm only charging $2500 per ounce.

(Ha! Take that, Sebum Gold! I'm gonna be a zillionaire! :thumbup:)

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.

I've already got my marketing all worked out: An artisanal offering from the House of Demolition... Lovingly harvested from the nasal passages of kindergartners from an exclusive private school and clinically proven to leave you questioning your sanity... Experience the joy of a lather that's literally as slick as snot. (Practically writes itself, eh?)

Waiting for the next drop when you feature an updated base with phlegm.

I like it! You can do seasonals as well… spring allergies, winter flu, mild cold and of course, the very limited COVID edition!

Lovingly produced by skilled artisans, creating small batches with traditional, natural ingredients.

snot fails GIF by World’s Funniest

Top Bottom