What's new

GIVEAWAY! 2 New Omega 10049 Boar Brushes for DecemBOAR!

The drawing for the winners will be this afternoon. There is still time to enter!

Congratulations fellas. I used my 49 yesterday and snapped a picture of it because it is really getting fluffy. This is what you have to look forward to after break-in. Be patient and continue using it to get it like this.
Omega 49c red.jpg

I look forward to the journey. I had to look up on how to break in a boar brush (haven't ever had one) and the best advise was use it, use it, and use it. Be patient and the brush will will become your favorite. We'll see!

I look forward to the journey. I had to look up on how to break in a boar brush (haven't ever had one) and the best advise was use it, use it, and use it. Be patient and the brush will will become your favorite. We'll see!
That's the best way, and the 49 is one of the better ones at the start anyway. Like any brush, don't put it into a drawer or cabinet until it is completely dry. I usually leave my brushes out for at least 24 hours after I use them, except for synthetics, which I rarely use. Those dry fast. So, if you are using it every day, you will store it out in the open air.

Top Bottom