What's new

1st B&M soap, which one to choose?

Dear guys, I'm at an impasse and can't decide. I would like your help, because sometimes I put one in the cart and sometimes I add another, I would like to get both, but I can only choose one and I can't buy samples. So it will be a shot in the dark.
which one should I take? :straight: priority is best fragrance.

proxy.php

Smells like M&Ms man I like soaps that smell like yummy things. You should let us know on this thread what you think when you get it that would be fun

Cheshire over Lime. Cheshire is based on bergamot and has some character. To me their Lime does not stand out much--it does not have that fresh lime scent which is what I was looking for when I purchased it. To go a bit further, I would choose Passiflora (re-released at the same time as Lime came out) over either of those. Wonderful scent and a bit of a legend.

How to say, it's not worth buying samples. I'm outside the USA, I'm going to import, I'll pay additional shipping + taxes. It's worth buying the biggest one.
Buy one big one and some samples? Though it looks like you've already ordered I'll chime in anyway.

Seville and LGC would my blind recommendations. If it has to be one of the two listed, then Lime. Cheshire I like, but it has a strange "dusty" smell that I can see some people not liking, whereas lime is quite safe and less of a roll of the die.

I have several B&M soaps but have never tried the Cheshire nor the Lime you asked about. One of my favorites is one that I think many people dislike: Fougere Gothique

Of the two soaps you list, I'd pick the Cheshire.

Having said that, my favorite B&M is 42.
I haven't tried 42. Can you describe it?

Top Bottom