What's new

17.00 Tobacco press on Amazon

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
E3D888AE-738B-41B4-BF7C-FA00C7944D25.jpeg

Found this on a Facebook Group. Might have to get one.

It’s actually a noodle press, and the pucks fit perfectly in a jelly jar.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
You were able to get a puck from a noodle press? How long was it pressed for? Most of the presses I have different molds for make pasta.

I didn’t do it, saw it on a pipe smoking Facebook group.

However it was pressed for a week, and the guy used the cover off a tin can to cover the holes.

I didn’t do it, saw it on a pipe smoking Facebook group.

However it was pressed for a week, and the guy used the cover off a tin can to cover the holes.

Now it makes sense. Let use know how it works for you. I'm thinking you won't br trying it. You have your own mould. I still thinking I might hit you up for one when figure out jack and press.

I posted another press, after seeing it on Facebook, that was also available on Amazon, here months ago, and someone deleted the whole post with no explanation. [emoji2375]

proxy.php

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I posted another press, after seeing it on Facebook, that was also available on Amazon, here months ago, and someone deleted the whole post with no explanation. [emoji2375]

proxy.php

Hope this one sticks around :). Might have to get one, as it seems a lot easier than mine.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I recall that. The pollen press with the comment "Too early?"

Are they large enough to usefully press tobacco?

CaneRodPiper has a youtube video with his home made press. It's made out of 3 inch PVC pipe, 2 hockey pucks and a large C-clamp. Looks like it worked pretty well. May be something to look at.

The press that you have imaged above is more robust than any I can see on Amazon; do you have a link you can share? Please?

I've a Noodle Press being delivered tomorrow. It's a low risk venture and reportedly getting good results. We shall see!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
The press that you have imaged above is more robust than any I can see on Amazon; do you have a link you can share? Please?

Do you mean the small screw press or the ginormous 4” stainless square tube one?

So after waiting it out, I finally invested in one of these. I wanted to make crumble cakes instead of plugs however and this is my first one. It’s my modified version of Hobbits Weed. I dont care for cherry so I replaced that part of the recipe with Lanes Black Raspberry. I also add some Carter Hall to give it a little more body and help with the burn.

I think the cake turned out just the way I wanted. Its dense, but I can easily break it apart with my hands. I tightened it down pretty tight and left it for 3 days without any further tightening.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom