What's new

#15 parade

Some very classy razors in this thread. The #15s are truly works of art. Thanks for sharing, gentlemen!

Does this count?: :blush:

$DSCN0388.jpg

I here you, loud and clear, John. Geez, peer pressure. I just downloaded a cleaned-up version of Frenchy. It looks a little rough, for now, but I have high hopes for the little Mademoiselle.
Here she is:

$P6070639.jpg

These are my two #15. The one of the left is French market, the one on the right, British market. The only thing I'm missing is the case for the French model, but I'm not complaining, the current case is mint. Since I'm not going to sell them, I'm not in a big hurry:thumbup1:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 163
These are my two #15. The one of the left is French market, the one on the right, British market. The only thing I'm missing is the case for the French model, but I'm not complaining, the current case is mint. Since I'm not going to sell them, I'm not in a big hurry:thumbup1:

Both look great.

Here's two of mine the pre 15 in Silver on the left and the 15 on the right. I included a photo of the two opened up to show the differences. The 15 I had re-plated.

proxy.php

proxy.php

If you're referring to the re-listed one, it was me. Looks like a nice set. Enjoy it!

I am, Mike. It'll be interesting to see what shows up, since I had some misgivings about the whole auction. Two bidders - 1 with only 1 feedback and the 2nd with only 14 - showed up late in this auction very similarly to the first auction, but both stopped bidding $5 short of the seller's reserve. Since I felt the reserve was actually quite a bit lower than where I was setting my personal value of the set, I was ok even if the bidders were suspect. I'll never know.

As for the set's worth, I don't have a clue. I only found 1 previous offer for sale (on another site - no confirmation it sold) and that was 3 years ago for only $7 less than where I set my max, so I knew I wouldn't be run up to a value beyond where I would be comfortable. If it got away, it got away...

Top Bottom