What's new

100th post & Happy Holidays PIF

I have reached my 100th post, everyone here has given me great amounts of advice, and provided an escape from insanity during the election. So, to mark the occasion, i would like to offer a PIF. It isn't much, but it is what I have, and I want to give something back.
The PIF Includes:

1 puck of Aramis shave soap
1 travel size vial of AoS Sandalwood Pre-shave oil
5 Derby Extra Blades
2 trial size fragrances
1 copy of my smash hit book "Lady-Skills"

There is one other item I am working on, but I can't make any promises. So add in a possible bonus prize on top of that.

This package can be yours! Simply reply with I'm in, and your favorite music album, artist, or song. I will use Random.org to select a winner on Thursday, November 29th (one week from today). (Sorry, Domestic shipping in the US only!)

Thank you all, Happy Holidays, and good luck!
$pif.jpg

Last edited:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'm in. George Strait, all of his albums, The Chair being my fav. song.

quite the intriguing PIF. i could always use more Lady-Skills.

Last edited:
Not in
Awesome pif all the people that pif stuff on here is upper generous ill have to piff something as well

I'm in.
subject to change with out notice.

Music
Thelonious Monk
John Coltrane
"Canon in D" by Pachelbel

Last edited:
That is a great idea, I will sign the book as well. A very diverse set of music here! (My #1 has been In Flames "Reroute to Remain").

NOT IN

Awesome PIF, and I just never still tire of the 4th Led Zepplin album, whatever title whoever wants to put on it.

I'm in. Anything by Mumford and Sons, but specifically Babel because I haven't heard the whole of their new album yet.

Top Bottom